EA Forums - Banner

RIP my brother Davo

124Next

Replies

• @nascarchamp0 thanks for those kind words that means a lot. I didn’t know he was a popular person on here but reading all the comments from this thread shows he was. You take care too.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • One of Davo’s favourite songs

My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• Man this hurts so much I did lose my Nan last November and that hurt too but not as much as losing Davo I just can’t get my head around it and can’t take it in.

Thanks again everyone who wrote kind messages about him it does mean a lot and more then you’ll ever know. If he read this he’d be smiling and blushing too :lol:
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• I loved his GIFs. :'( Please keep telling your stories!
  • @Surfcitygal yeah they were funny him and @Skyrim_Mrp2 both were going back and too with funny gifs.

party-gifs-its-friday.gif
    He liked posting that one

And this gif when @NeoSEC28 was promoted to a senior mod at first he called him an oap mod then changed it to an old fart mod :lol:

212601-The-Minions-Christmas-Gif.gif

Man those were the days
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• Man time has passed i fully remember that. So many years.
    Btw found neo on twitter he is still around after seeing him offline for so long here
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • @LPNintendoITA yeah that was funny back then they used to wind each other up in a funny way.

I was on Twitter recently but I just deactivated mine I spoken to a few old members who aren’t active on here and was good speaking to them.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• Today is the sad day that we say our last goodbyes to Davo. Man I never ever thought I would be saying this now it should’ve been said at least 40/50 years down the line not today. You were taken far far too young mate. I wish I wasn’t doing this I wish you were still with us still laughing and joking as if nothing happened. This hurts so so much. Goodbye Davo I love you mate. Rest in paradise.

:cry::cry::heartbreak:

Thanks again to everyone who posted your nice comments on Davo it meant a lot.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• sending big hugs to you and all family nicholas.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • @LPNintendoITA thanks mate :smile::+1:
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• I’m sorry for your loss @NicholasD1984. I hope you’re well supported in your grief. Death sucks.
  • @lucienleon519 yeah I’ve got my family around.you’re right it does suck. This really hurts bad
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• McTattie
    526 posts Member
    I raised a glass of Scotland's finest Irn Bru in memory of our fallen comrade Davo on the 24th and wanted to bump this thread to the front page where it belongs. Grief has no expiration date, and even though he is gone, he will never be forgotten. I'm sure Davo is extremely proud of you honoring his memory on here @NicholasD1984, I sincerely hope you and your family are finding ways to cope with this monumental loss. Stay strong brother.
  • NicholasD1984
    2716 posts Member
    edited March 7
    Thanks @McTattie that means a lot. We are ok just have our ups and downs it’s hit my mum hard it’s been a tough 12 months for her it’s nearly one year she lost her dad and in November lost her mother in law then Davo in January so it’s been a nightmare for her.

Thanks again mate and to everyone else.
    Post edited by NicholasD1984 on
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• It’s tragic circumstances such as these that really test someone’s resolve Nick, but I’m sure with time, you and your family will eventually manage to deal with your losses a little better each day. I know it’s such a cliche thing to say but it’s the only comfort that I can offer from the other side of a computer brother. Being your mums emotional rock while your also grieving isn’t easy but I’m sure you’ve done her proud. You know where I am if you ever need some support.
  • @McTattie thanks mate I’ll be there to support my family and if I need a chat I’ll speak to you.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• No worries my friend, anytime.

The last thing I would ever want to do is detract from the emotional content of this thread or disrespect anyone’s memory, but is there a reason this thread isn’t being bumped after there’s been replies?

Davo was a huge part of this community who was liked and respected by many of us, so I feel his family and his memory are being done a disservice on here.

Would one of you friendly Mods please have a look at this. @johncolombo @Deadshot_DCU

@NicholasD1984 if this post in any way offends you I will happily remove it brother, I mean no disrespect.
  • @McTattie there’s no disrespect from you pal and you’re right I know Davo would’ve been angry if this happened if this thread was about me. So please can someone shed some light on this please. If you wanted it to be moved all you had to do was drop me a pm and I would’ve said yes
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• NicholasD1984
    2716 posts Member
    edited March 31
    Post edited by NicholasD1984 on
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• NicholasD1984
    2716 posts Member