EA Forums - Banner

What are you wanting to return to the store?

2Next

Replies

• The Box Factory

Iron Lung & Hot Flash (I have The Rambler and need them to complete his tasks)

Roy
    Furious D
    The Great Renaldo
    House Of Evil Owner
    J. Edgar Hoover

• bluntcard
    4020 posts Member
    Wonder if we will ever get an upgraded Nightmare Pile?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • New Bedlam Rest Home and Leon Kompowsky!
  • CTAHE
    14 posts Member
    Easter is coming.

It would be nice to have God character and ten commandments in store once again.
  • Notre Dame of Springfield and Groundskeeper Seamus.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    Everything. Just put everything that's ever been offered back in the store. Only make them all really expensive - then lower the prices for whatever items are being promoted during the event.
    OOOhhh! There's that thing I really want, but it costs 1,000 donuts. Ok, I'll wait for an event.
  • Notre Dame of Springfield and Groundskeeper Seamus.

Not likely I'm afraid, he returned not that long ago, Black Friday / Halloween if I remember correctly.

• As I mentioned in a previous post (of similar content some time ago) I would like the Moe's Ark event item and the Itchy and Scratchy Land items returned for sale as I missed both of those events due to taking a break from the game and would like to add them to my theme park area, one day hopefully they will return.
  • As I mentioned in a previous post (of similar content some time ago) I would like the Moe's Ark event item and the Itchy and Scratchy Land items returned for sale as I missed both of those events due to taking a break from the game and would like to add them to my theme park area, one day hopefully they will return.

That was actually this post, waaaay back on page one, it just seems like forever ago.😀

Maybe someone smarter than me could create a "sticky post" with a checklist where they could combine everybody's suggestions and cross them off as they get released?

That was actually this post, waaaay back on page one, it just seems like forever ago.😀

Maybe someone smarter than me could create a "sticky post" with a checklist where they could combine everybody's suggestions and cross them off as they get released?

Wow, I hadn't realised that it was the same thread, I thought that someone else had started another post with a similar title, just shows how much attention I was paying 😂😂🤣