EA Forums - Banner

Future Proofed home Ladybot

Prev13
Castiel19x
4283 posts Member
If you own Ladybot you can store her then you can buy more of those future homes if needed.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase

Replies

• Do you even need to store her?
    I had her walking around my town and the store was still offering to sell me another.
    Now I've put her on her 1st mission and it's still offering them.
    Maybe it's because I already had 1 future-proof home from the original event?
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    So if you store her it will still show you the offer but you just get the building and that's it.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I don’t have her stored, and it’s showing me both her and the house in the shop to buy. What happens if you purchase this bundle when you already have both the character and house?
  • The building was 45 Ds on it's own from what I just read.
    Glad to finally get LadyBot in my main town though, saw it bundled in my second town at first and my heart sank. Don't know if it was meant to switch to standalone or vanish if bought.
    You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    edited April 7
    rockyb2006 wrote: »
    I don’t have her stored, and it’s showing me both her and the house in the shop to buy. What happens if you purchase this bundle when you already have both the character and house?

It won't allow you to buy it when both are out in your town it tells you can only have one unique item when you click on the offer.
  • Thanks @Castiel19x. I was wondering if I could buy 2!
  • 1MikeyM
    352 posts Member
    It's marked on the wiki as unique though. I hope they've changed that if people have the ability to buy multiples.
  • NicholasD1984
    2716 posts Member
    edited April 7
    KeithEl777 wrote: »
    Thanks @Castiel19x. I was wondering if I could buy 2!

You can buy another building but not another ladybot. But the building if you still want it will cost 100ds
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • gmtfm2wavu1w.png

Stupid EA!
  • Castiel19x
    4283 posts Member
    ataylor375 wrote: »
    gmtfm2wavu1w.png

Stupid EA!

Put Ladybot into storage and you can get more building but its 100 donuts for it.
  • You want to pay 100 hard earned sprinkles for a building that should cost just 45 that's OK.
    Store LadyBot and you can get as many as buildings as you want to overpay for.
    I only had a second go when it remained in store to see how many LadyBots I could get 😊
  • 1MikeyM
    352 posts Member
    If you place multiples of unique buildings or decorations you run the risk of breaking your game. It's not great advice.
  • True that, @1MikeyM - and as much as I'm used to trying to figure how to deal with broken bits it is not my favourite part of the game.
  • 1MikeyM wrote: »
    If you place multiples of unique buildings or decorations you run the risk of breaking your game. It's not great advice.

Nope, that's completely false.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Great. I wanted one for my airport.
  • 1-Graham-S
    260 posts Member
    edited April 8
    Great. I wanted one for my airport.

Now there's an idea I might just pinch. Thanks :)
    Might even have a play at 3D to make it look taller too :)
  • 1MikeyM
    352 posts Member
    1MikeyM wrote: »

Nope, that's completely false.

No you're completely wrong
  • 1MikeyM
    352 posts Member
    I wasn't saying don't do it. I'm just saying it could do with a caveat emptor.
  • I already had a "Future-proof home" from the original event, but didn't get Lady-bot at the time, she was re-released once since then but as a bundle (I think with Prof Frink) which it wouldn't let me buy.
    The point being that this time round it let me buy her even though I had the building already, so the "unique item" it refers to must be the character, not the building. This is supported by what @Castiel19x has found out about storing the character to exploit the loophole.
    Either way, thanks to those brave souls who tried to get a 2nd Lady-bot & just got the home, you saved me wasting 100 donuts as I was planning on risking it after I'd finished the story missions of my 1st one.

• 1MikeyM
    352 posts Member
    I was going by the info on the wiki that has the building down as unique @TheRealTiminator