EA Forums - Banner

EA, can you please improve this?

4junk3000
5486 posts Member
I just want this parking space item to turn in all four directions. zq526rt2g9qn.jpg
Anyone else wishing for this?
"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."

Replies

• Nah, parking spaces are useless unless you could park vehicles ON the space. Then having a 4 way rotation would be good to have. Otherwise, "Meh...."
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • bluntcard
    3941 posts Member
    Sure, I'd like that. And maybe remove the can.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard
    3941 posts Member
    joe444 wrote: »
    If you’re going to ask for something ask for cars on the roads, boats in the lakes/rivers, night mode, visual tasks that involve water (swimming, rafting, etc), re-release the airport runway pieces to allow a proper build, more land, increase the item limit, re-activate crafting and neighbor interactions (social), re-activate ability to egg and toilet paper neighbors, more friend points prizes, create expensive items and/or unique animations for cash rich players, mountain skins (rivers down and through, roads through, ability to remove or move to other locations etc), expand the ocean out and create more boardwalk events (spring/summer), more usable types of decorations, allow all buildings to be animated (so many cannot be animated - no tasks!) by tapping the building etc, .........

Airport meh, but the rest, oh yes! Night mode would be optional. I really want the river water and lakes to be usable. Docks, canoes, rafting, tubing, swimming animations. A whole Summer Camping event. Storing or moving mountain pieces, awesome. Egging and toilet papering are still in the current game files. So easy to make happen. All children being able to Trick or Treat at the same time ( I will never stop asking ).

• All of the above
  • wadebear
    4135 posts Member
    And a partridge and a pear tree...
  • 1-Graham-S
    340 posts Member
    edited April 19
    The good old days . . . :D
    x9b95albtqvr.png

You'll often find me on Brooders tapped-out.co.uk
  • 1MikeyM
    391 posts Member
    Unfortunately the good old days are gone. While I'd love any of the things suggested I'd be more than happy with more land and higher item limits.
  • 4junk3000
    5486 posts Member
    I was just asking for something SIMPLE, that would make town designing a little easier.
  • 4junk3000
    5486 posts Member
    joe444 wrote: »
    If you’re going to ask for something ask for cars on the roads, boats in the lakes/rivers, night mode, visual tasks that involve water (swimming, rafting, etc), re-release the airport runway pieces to allow a proper build, more land, increase the item limit, re-activate crafting and neighbor interactions (social), re-activate ability to egg and toilet paper neighbors, more friend points prizes, create expensive items and/or unique animations for cash rich players, mountain skins (rivers down and through, roads through, ability to remove or move to other locations etc), expand the ocean out and create more boardwalk events (spring/summer), more usable types of decorations, allow all buildings to be animated (so many cannot be animated - no tasks!) by tapping the building etc, .........

I asked for a nickel, and you're like "ask for $100". Sorry, but I'm not like that.
  • I’d love to see them create bridges for each tile set. Looks kinda janky if you’re passing over water with a dirt road and you have to switch to the standard concrete tile set if you want it to look like the water is passing underneath.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

I asked for a nickel, and you're like "ask for $100". Sorry, but I'm not like that.

It seems like a simple thing to do and I agree - having the parking space item turn in all four directions would make designing more fun.
  • If they improve anything it needs to be the fun factor in events.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    The only things I want is...

1. Just Stamp the Ticket Guy
    2. Friendship Prizes
    3. Road to Riches
    4. Springfield Heights Update 3
    5. Episode Tie-ins
    6. Shadow Knight to be made into separate character and not skin
    7. King Snorky & Capital City Goofball to be turned into playable characters & have 5 tasks each. 2 visual & 3 indoors
  • bluntcard
    3941 posts Member
    8. All children being able to Trick or Treat at the same time from the Nightmare Pile.
  • KLmaker
    1498 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    I just want this parking space item to turn in all four directions. zq526rt2g9qn.jpg
    Anyone else wishing for this?

I want to have two lines of parking spaces face each other with plants and a walkway between the two lines, otherwise it looks like they have to drive over humps.
    The add-ons for Classic Mansion in SH go through four rotations, even though you only see a very small part of it.
    Having the spaces go through four rotations will enable more realistic designs that I have definitely seen.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • ZennGlenn
    1746 posts Member
    edited May 14
    😎The logical intellect is indeed to maintain higher aspirations in desired perfection, to then have some satisfaction in at least attaining partial desires👌🏼
    6e70x57teih0.gif