EA Forums - Banner

Redwood Quest is Bugged

I’m stuck at Step 7 of the redwood quest. It is telling me I need to collect more and that I only have 230/240. When I go to collect more I am told my storage is full at 240/240. What can I do here?

Replies

• Screenshots to help show my problem. evm8qbfdng27.png
    abtbqt5k021x.png
  • 11EEvey
    2641 posts Member
    you may need to tap on the tree to upgrade it
  • you may need to tap on the tree to upgrade it

When I tap the tree it just brings up the screen of the first screenshot I posted.
  • 11EEvey
    2641 posts Member
    has lisa been free at all. If yes then you need to contact ea as the amounts you have are different in your screenshots. I hope it hasn't been going on too long as you may need a rollback to a previous save.
  • has lisa been free at all. If yes then you need to contact ea as the amounts you have are different in your screenshots. I hope it hasn't been going on too long as you may need a rollback to a previous save.

Unfortunately they said they couldn’t do anything about it and that I should just wait for a future update.

How annoying
  • 11EEvey
    2641 posts Member
    contact them again that is ****
  • I feel like I’m going in circles trying to get my bug fixed. Last two emails I received on my third time trying to contact about the bug I’ve had for over three months. c5s9bjcryc4z.jpeg
    89lgt5tpnzog.jpeg

• TheJoeSpas wrote: »
    I feel like I’m going in circles trying to get my bug fixed. Last two emails I received on my third time trying to contact about the bug I’ve had for over three months. c5s9bjcryc4z.jpeg
    89lgt5tpnzog.jpeg

That second message you posted looks like they are setting you up for a roll back of your account to attempt to fix the problem.
  • TheJoeSpas wrote: »
    I feel like I’m going in circles trying to get my bug fixed. Last two emails I received on my third time trying to contact about the bug I’ve had for over three months. c5s9bjcryc4z.jpeg
    89lgt5tpnzog.jpeg

That second message you posted looks like they are setting you up for a roll back of your account to attempt to fix the problem.

The second message was the first of the two. I hope They wouldn’t roll back 3+ months worth
  • They roll back to the last known working point, I ended up with 3 roll backs around 4 years ago when I got hit with the 'Glitch', still didn't fix the problem but ended up losing over 3 months of game play and 2 events worth of items, so if you do decide to go with a roll back do it sooner rather than later.