EA Forums - Banner

Whacking Day Event Quests Walkthrough/Guide (updated 4/14)

Replies

• ruslanyuki
    57 posts
    edited April 2013
    What does Lumpy the snake do?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    ruslanyuki wrote:
    What does Lumpy the snake do?

Nothing, he's just a task less character like Burns Monster, Funzos, The Raven, etc...
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    So every 8-10 minutes my town generates new snakes? So if I whack 50, comeback in half an hour... Do I see 2-3 new snakes or another 50?

Basically is there a limit to how many snakes I can whack in my town per day?
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited April 2013
    I know I'm repeating information but please please please add to the guide to send Lisa specifically to Other Town and not to a friend's town because of the snake theft. I had over 50 snakes and when I came back from visiting all of my friends town and handing out as many eggs as I'd been able to collect I was down to 20. That's so not cool.
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    nancalmei wrote:
    I know I'm repeating information but please please please add to the guide to send Lisa specifically to Other Town and not to a friend's town because of the snake theft. I had over 50 snakes and when I came back from visiting all of my friends town and handing out as many eggs as I'd been able to collect I was down to 20. That's so not cool.

Mine too :cry::cry::cry:
    At least I gave back in eggs to my neighbor that i accidentally hit for Lisa's task.
    I really need an egg buddy now
  • romo617
    10 posts
    edited April 2013
    Is there a special way to tap the eggs? Nothing is happening for me. Also, how do you take eggs to friends' towns?
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    romo617 wrote:
    Is there a special way to tap the eggs? Nothing is happening for me. Also, how do you take eggs to friends' towns?

You have to tap the eggs in snake mode. Snake icon top right corner.
    You can't take eggs from your friends. You can give them some.
  • glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    While visiting neighbours/friends..

Can I tap on "theire" snakes and collect them?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Information has been updated, let us know if anything else needs to be changed.
  • jwroberts7582
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    Please please add me!
    36 posts
    edited April 2013
    Snakes? Eggs? Whacking Day? How do I initiate this, I get no quests for either Lisa or Homer. Everything is just the same.
  • sackXchange
    129 posts
    edited April 2013
    13500 whack box - $1000 :roll:
    14500 whack box - $1000 :roll: :roll:
  • Cherry-mato
    23 posts
    edited April 2013
    Now I'm confused :( ...are we not allowed to whack our neighbours' snakes? I make sure to leave some snakes around for my added friends and after I whack their snakes I just give them back the eggs that fall out...is that bad? :oops:
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited April 2013
    It appears that there is a glitch where snakes and maybe experience disappear from your inventory after visiting friends' towns. This is not from the Lisa quest. I lost about 30 within 5 minutes visiting. Haven't visited anyone since and haven't lost any more. Not sure exactly what's causing it, but hope it gets fixed soon.
  • 4ftofflame
    24 posts
    edited April 2013
    as mentioned, the loss of snakes is NOT because of Lisa's task, it just a glitch that happens when visiting friends as that's when the game synch's which is what can cause the glitch.

• heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited April 2013
    Really? People are still promoting the Lisa task paranoia? Can we please update this to the latest finding?? They're everywhere on the forum except conveniently stickied to the front page like this outdated post.

IT'S NOT THE TASK!!!

All it's doing is making people paranoid about their neighbors! The Lisa task has been tested by petergeenan here:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9437180.page

It confirms that you don't actually lose any snakes using this task. Other people have confirmed the same thing using two accounts and if you want to try it yourself with a friend or if you have more than one account you can. The real reason snakes keep disappearing is because there's a glitch that happens when you visit certain friends, that isn't their fault but is possibly either a syncing issue or tied to some origin accounts but not others. Those with a whacking license sometimes find that the accounts that don't have a limit on the amount of snakes you can whack in their town are usually the ones that are causing you to lose snakes. If you want to delete those affected that's up to you but just know that it's a glitch/bug and no one is out to steal your snakes!!

So can we all stop being paranoid now? EA will fix it in due time

Edit: if you don't want to take part in the task out of principle that's fine, as long as you know its not what's causing the issue. I'm done trying to convince people out of their initial bouts of antisocial paranoia. Good luck with the findings and goodbye

• elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank-you, neighbours, for leaving eggs on your visits! Too bad we aren't notified the way we were with the valentines. I will leave gifts for you in about 3 hours. :D
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    elsie_d wrote:
    Thank-you, neighbours, for leaving eggs on your visits! Too bad we aren't notified the way we were with the valentines. I will leave gifts for you in about 3 hours. :D

Yes thanks to everyone and for this guide! I wish we knew who was visiting but I am trying to leave eggs always in front of the Simpsons house on the road or lawn...

Edit: although the missing snakes issue is frustrating everyone, I think the new update is making SLH happy:

227b886b4db6c31c6b6c99dc526066aa_zps8349e2db.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Luckykristy
    8 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hello, please add me.
    The more eggs you give me for the Whacking Snake event, the more I will return. (;

Game ID: Luckykristy
  • BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I haven't been to the forum in quite a while so I'm not entirely sure if there are other thread with my questions :wink:

:oops: I went a little crazy and brought 300 donuts. I mainly wanted the gym, if a premium item comes with a new character I will always buy it.

Anyways in the character collections I noticed there is a green, child eating snake for 55 donuts. OMG DO NOT GET IT! It's such a waste of god damn money :( now it's just going to be moving around my town like a creep until after the Whacking Day event until I can store the hideous thing! :( I thought it was a statue! Stupid me!

Anyways because I've pretty much used all the donuts I brought, :shock: (they go way too fast), I'm just wondering if anyone has brought the speakers, and if yes, do the speakers draw the attention of the snakes? So they all go towards the speakers instead of randomly set throughout your town.

I'm not sure if I want the speakers ooooor the rocks or something so I can get more snakes. Mmm. :?

In the future I'll have to remember to select Other Springfield when I send Lisa on her task, Release Snakes from Another Town. :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.