EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with Into the Simpsonsverse event...

Prev1
Up and ready.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase

Replies

• I haven't done anything yet i just put the items out then design after the event is over
  • I missed the Treehouse of Horror XXVIII Event in one of my breaks from the game. So, I am collecting all the buildings I can from that event. It looks like it was a good one. Sad to have missed it.

I am thinking about making a Castle/ Fortress with all these items and maybe incorporating some of the new things from this event. We will see once we get more stuff.
  • Here's my first design from my second town.
    3OCGcHE.jpg
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • The fantasy mountain castle goes really well as a krustyland attraction.
    z1s7gxoljgua.png
  • jofre_nash wrote: »
    The fantasy mountain castle goes really well as a krustyland attraction.
    z1s7gxoljgua.png
    Very cool idea, love it!

• Here’s some designs from the first act:
    New buildings fit perfectly into my business district.
    0s2l0tuva9r2.png
    Alternate Universe Computer found its place in the Frink’s lab.
    fi25qh6t2mu6.png
    And Paddy Wagon is leaving the prisons territory, perhaps a new criminal have just earned himself a one way ticket to the jail.
    6mrezq4q5thu.png
  • These designs are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing them!

I am very happy with my placement of the Fantasy Castle. I had recently moved the "millionaire's playground" or whatever it's called to this position, but i felt it was unfinished and didn't like it. This castle completes it PERFECTLY to form a curved peninsula.
    clmoj8q2ocsp.jpg
    "Stop shining that light in my window!"kps77sk606u2.jpg
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Can anyone remember when was police car with rock on it released? I've never seen this cute item
  • terradane
    60 posts Member
    edited August 20
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Can anyone remember when was police car with rock on it released? I've never seen this cute item
    If you release one of these fellows (I don’t remember which one exactly, sorry) they will bring you this car.
    m0u90i6mxg1w.jpeg
  • Wow! I will investigate that. Thank you! :)
  • I absolutely adore all this little decorations they give you :) so useful!
  • My guess that it the wiggum monster that gives the police car with rock.
  • Oh that’s actually make sense, he is a police officer after all… 😂
  • I've not really design much with the new items as its all just random stuff.
  • I just got a 2nd rack of weapons from Wiggops. I will keep trying in case there's variation
  • Wiggops gives out Crushed Car, Lard Lad Donut, and Weapon Rack, according to Simpsons Tapped Out Wiki.
  • Here's a few more designs using this event's new features. I added this new department store to my "early retail" area, as a competitor to Costingtons. Behind these buildings is a parking area where i tried forcing 3-D to create a basement entrance/exit ramp for the parking garage behind it. Does it work? Can you see the Honda driving up from the level below? dsh2qbuxaog7.png

• 4junk3000
    5541 posts Member
    edited August 31
    This new building seemed to fit well on the less popular side of my Town Square, where things have gotten a little more run-down over the years. kvayfh8407qe.png

Post edited by 4junk3000 on
  • 4junk3000
    5541 posts Member
    edited August 31
    This new electrical thingy looked like it was made for inverting nuclear power at Frink's lab. I have this designed to appear like Frink is skimming waste, from the neighboring power plant's spent uranium rod pile. (With leakage causing some unholy mutations of nature! Lol) f57yccvqli5o.png
  • I tried repurposing this old wagon to look like a vintage hearse, at this attempt to build a funeral home across the street from the Retirement Home. It's incomplete while i plan out the graveyard area. I'll likely leave this on hold until October.
    kp7gv7hqc0l3.jpg