EA Forums - Banner

What happened if you open your account and is 1 year back

Case 89225171
1.You asking them for help…
EA: - they are going to tell you. They have no record
Imagine to spend ours/days/months/years playing this game and they don’t care
If someone is not believing me ask and I’ll publish all the emails between me and EA

Replies

• 11EEvey
    3024 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Contact them again, not by email, phone or twitter is best
    did you try logging out and back in? rebooting the device? Uninstalling and reinstalling?
  • I try all…
    They don’t care…they get paid anyway
    Imagine to open your account one and …boom… almost empty
    And the most impressive
    Every time They answer you :
    Thank you for contacting EA Help
    My name is…. Pla pla pla
    Thank you for sharing with me….. I understand
    Please contact us again…. Pla pla…
    And next time another name ( person)
    The same story
    Nothing return
    They don’t care about our time
  • I sent them old photos too…
    Nothing
    They get paid we do that for nothing
  • No one here can help you. Keep contacting ea by chat or Twitter until you get someone to help you.
  • This just happened to me yesterday as well. After spending over 2 hours trying to get my account restored after the last fiasco (which it eventually was restored) only to play again for a few weeks and now this. Been a loyal player since the game first premiered, spent $$ on donuts, too. But I have NO interest in going through EA tech support hell again. As Homer would say, "D'oh!"
  • I had an item disappear from ingame during an old event - was something that I had to pay for and I'm not sure of the details now, but Support were absolutely useless and refused to refund/restore the item. I haven't spent a penny on the game since.
  • 11EEvey
    3024 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    I have contacted them for help and had wonderful service. I have also called them and had terrible service. It depends who you get and where in the world they are. That is why Twitter and phone options are better during US central time business hours.