EA Forums - Banner

You have to see this ~ My game is completely ruined

Replies

• Where is the waterfall in relation to the far left edge mountains?

I'd say it's relatively in the middle.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Well, for the most part, I feel I've fixed it. At least it looks more normal now.

EUgbduq.jpg

dNWiF2u.jpg

• willp_70 wrote: »
    Is it possible that you had a plot in SH that was not purchased?
    The new land might have "seen" that as the place to start.

In this town I didn't have all of SH but it worked ok.
    8roixc3fw96s.jpg
    2rjtmfyvd0yx.jpg
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    Is it possible that you had a plot in SH that was not purchased?
    The new land might have "seen" that as the place to start.

In this town I didn't have all of SH but it worked ok.
    8roixc3fw96s.jpg
    2rjtmfyvd0yx.jpg

Thank you for sharing this! I'm happy it worked out ok for you @frosted1414 !
  • You know, I haven't been able to tap on any of my neighbors for a very long time now (way over a year) with the exception of one. Maybe there is just something wrong deep inside? For right now, I'm just going to live with how it is now. :|
  • Jonalinn wrote: »
    You know, I haven't been able to tap on any of my neighbors for a very long time now (way over a year) with the exception of one. Maybe there is just something wrong deep inside? For right now, I'm just going to live with how it is now. :|

If you can't tap on any neighbours that might just mean they could have the gingerbread couch on.
    Here have a banana!!
    You know, I haven't been able to tap on any of my neighbors for a very long time now (way over a year) with the exception of one. Maybe there is just something wrong deep inside? For right now, I'm just going to live with how it is now. :|

If you can't tap on any neighbours that might just mean they could have the gingerbread couch on.

@Castiel_Touk, what does that mean please? All of them? For over 1 1/2 years? I waited several months before I mentioned this issue here in the forum back in July, 2020

kdhch4yflf0g.png
    Jonalinn wrote: »

@Castiel_Touk, what does that mean please? All of them? For over 1 1/2 years? I waited several months before I mentioned this issue here in the forum back in July, 2020

kdhch4yflf0g.png

Check out this thread as it explains it better than I can https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/270867/get-your-gingerbread-simpsons-off-their-couch-they-break-neighbour-taps/p1
  • Jonalinn, as one of your neighbours, I can confirm that your Simpson gingerbread couch must be fine, as I visited your town this morning, and tapped on 3 houses! I could also see that you had managed to greatly minimize your earlier nightmare - your town looked great to me!
  • KeithEl777 wrote: »
    Jonalinn, as one of your neighbours, I can confirm that your Simpson gingerbread couch must be fine, as I visited your town this morning, and tapped on 3 houses! I could also see that you had managed to greatly minimize your earlier nightmare - your town looked great to me!

That is so sweet of you to say @KeithEl777 ~ thank you! :) (and thank you for saving me from having to search for a couch lolol!) :D

kdhch4yflf0g.png

Check out this thread as it explains it better than I can https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/270867/get-your-gingerbread-simpsons-off-their-couch-they-break-neighbour-taps/p1

Much appreciated! :)
  • @KeithEl777 (or anyone who happens to be online)... I can store all of these items, correct? The mine veins and sets of trees? I don't need them for anything, right?

99vnk98uq2yb.jpg
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    @KeithEl777 (or anyone who happens to be online)... I can store all of these items, correct? The mine veins and sets of trees? I don't need them for anything, right?

99vnk98uq2yb.jpg

I know you can store or sell the trees and buffalo but not sure on the rocks but probably you can

Edit yes you can store and sell the rocks
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
    I can store all of these items, correct? The mine veins and sets of trees? I don't need them for anything, right?

99vnk98uq2yb.jpg

I've been using the trees to replace the bunches of single trees around my town. Cutting the item count instantly. Feels pretty good, not gonna lie...

• Nicknd84 wrote: »
    @KeithEl777 (or anyone who happens to be online)... I can store all of these items, correct? The mine veins and sets of trees? I don't need them for anything, right?

99vnk98uq2yb.jpg

I know you can store or sell the trees and buffalo but not sure on the rocks but probably you can

Edit yes you can store and sell the rocks

Thank you @Nicknd84 ! :)

• Jonalinn
    1806 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    I can store all of these items, correct? The mine veins and sets of trees? I don't need them for anything, right?

99vnk98uq2yb.jpg

I've been using the trees to replace the bunches of single trees around my town. Cutting the item count instantly. Feels pretty good, not gonna lie...
    Brilliant @sideshowdan9 ! :)
    Thank you @Nicknd84 ! :)

No problem :+1:
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise

99vnk98uq2yb.jpg

Are you saying there's a "group of trees" decoration? It can replace several individuals? Can these be bought with game cash?
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

99vnk98uq2yb.jpg

Are you saying there's a "group of trees" decoration? It can replace several individuals? Can these be bought with game cash?

They don't seem to be in store and same with the buffalo.
    Here have a banana!!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

99vnk98uq2yb.jpg

They don't seem to be in store and same with the buffalo.

the trees and bufalo are there but they're not a group. they're grouped together 2 at a time for some reason
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord