EA Forums - Banner

How Many Donuts Did u get with golden Pickaxe?

Replies

• Yeah thanks I aware of RTT and do it quite alot.
  • The golden pick axe after a few days has been worth the donuts spent. Have hit the 100 jackpot a few times now to cover its cost & a few 100 donuts extra received.
    For me anyway has been worth while getting.
  • niahunt wrote: »
    The golden pick axe after a few days has been worth the donuts spent. Have hit the 100 jackpot a few times now to cover its cost & a few 100 donuts extra received.
    For me anyway has been worth while getting.

Im happy w my purchase after using it too
  • how many people leave veins unmined

Indeed, random players surely aren't likely to be in that state. Sounds like friends would need to go out of their way by setting that up to help others; presumably already being aware of an existing exploit which is now improved by the golden pickaxe. I'll leave some for my existing friends.
  • girl22721 wrote: »
    how many people leave veins unmined

Indeed, random players surely aren't likely to be in that state. Sounds like friends would need to go out of their way by setting that up to help others; presumably already being aware of an existing exploit which is now improved by the golden pickaxe. I'll leave some for my existing friends.

I've started leaving unmined veins. If you've done the same, please come join my friend list!
  • Where do you buy the Golden Pickaxe? I don’t see it in the store, but maybe I am looking in the wrong section.
  • devilhunt1449
    3721 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    DOHbeeWan wrote: »
    Where do you buy the Golden Pickaxe? I don’t see it in the store, but maybe I am looking in the wrong section.

If I remember correctly it's in the event section of the store (but if someone else knows better then I stand corrected).
    EDIT : after noticing some other posts in another thread it appears that a possible glitch is stopping the Pickaxe showing up for purchase on certain players games, Mr Plows plough also seems to be missing for some too.
  • iOS here. I have the golden pickaxe but no plow truck.
  • I presume if I’ve unlocked all my new land and mined all my veins that the Golden Pickaxe is not available/needed for purchase?
  • I presume if I’ve unlocked all my new land and mined all my veins that the Golden Pickaxe is not available/needed for purchase?

Correct, would be a pointless purchase.

Not entirely. It could still be useful when tapping veins in other towns.

Not really . You can tap other towns, go out and come right back in. You would be spending 100 donuts to just make it a couple minutes faster.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.

It appears that if you have tapped all the donut veins in your town you will not have any in friends town.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.

It appears that if you have tapped all the donut veins in your town you will not have any in friends town.

Indeed? That’s unfortunate.
  • It seems to have stop working in my second town :(

• [/quote].......It appears that if you have tapped all the donut veins in your town you will not have any in friends town.[/quote]

Uhm...I don't think that's correct. I've done the friend mining several times with all of my own mines collected and found plenty of collectible mines.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • .......It appears that if you have tapped all the donut veins in your town you will not have any in friends town.[/quote]

Uhm...I don't think that's correct. I've done the friend mining several times with all of my own mines collected and found plenty of collectible mines.
    [/quote]

That's good! Someone else had reported it to be the case.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • Please add me. I'll leave some veins unmined.

Thanks.
  • timmackay
    22 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Me too timmackay

You’ll land in a field of unmined veins
    I’ll add you
    Enjoy
  • [quote="cutelogan;c-2212575"]can someone plz pm me as well. many thanks[/quote]

I collected 1500 donuts approximately but I think the glitch was fixed. No matter what I do when mining veins, my donuts remain the same.
    Has anyone had the same problem?