EA Forums - Banner

We need a new Valentine’s Day event where we can socialize with our neighbours.

I am tired of Social Distancing let’s socialize with our neighbours for once. What do you say?

Replies

• I don't think it will ever happen again.
    Also don't forget about the Showcase side to show off your designs as its getting lonely over there. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/categories/springfield-showcase
  • I usually wear a mask and a condom whenever I visit my neighbors, so I feel fully protected in most visit related scenarios. I would love something that made neighbors more connected.
  • Don't forget to bring a towel. 😏
  • It should feature Maude Flanders (alive version) & Ned in this skin

rgv8uyzpp7jt.jpeg
  • The 2013 Valentines event let us send valentines to our neighbors.
  • The game appeared to drop all my neighbors while I was away. I think. Or it’s a bug
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • I usually wear a mask and a condom whenever I visit my neighbors, so I feel fully protected in most visit related scenarios. I would love something that made neighbors more connected.

If you also put a condom on your ears you will never get hearing aids.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • The game appeared to drop all my neighbors while I was away. I think. Or it’s a bug

I've seen my list of neighbors disappear and reappear many times. I think it's a bug with connecting somehow.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    I usually wear a mask and a condom whenever I visit my neighbors, so I feel fully protected in most visit related scenarios. I would love something that made neighbors more connected.

Booooo! 😆😆
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    I usually wear a mask and a condom whenever I visit my neighbors, so I feel fully protected in most visit related scenarios. I would love something that made neighbors more connected.

Booooo! 😆😆

Whats next the flapping dickie
  • Why don't they do a valentines event for?
  • Valentine’s decorations are ugly and most, if not all, are in storage
  • I just put a sheet of glass across my screen. Keeps out everything. Unfortunately I can’t completely social distance, my eyes are too old to see!
    But hey, still can’t leave my house so 🤬 at least I can touchy feel my neighboureenos
    *evilgrin*
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
    Some neighbors will never remove you. Some figure that after a few weeks you are not coming back. (Waves hand) If they haven’t collected all the friend prizes, they will not waste the time trying to find something to tap. I have one neighbor that hasn’t played in over a year, haven’t deleted for sentimental reasons. (*HH*) The Gingerbread couch glitch meant there was nothing to tap, so bye bye.
    I’ll try to add you on one of my towns.