EA Forums - Banner

10 year anniversary of Tapped Out March 1st 2022

2Next

Replies

• s0rouq0r0ef0.jpg

I think this cake is fitting for TSTO's birthday :)
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • perfect ... hmmmm... premium currency...
  • Mmm frosted cake
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • I don’t remember what year I started playing but Whacking Day was the event at the time
  • According to The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki:
    The Whacking Day 2013 Event was the fourth major event to take place in The Simpsons: Tapped Out. It started on April 10, 2013 and ended on May 16, 2013, after being extended by a week from its earlier planned end date of May 9, 2013
  • I started the last week of March 2013, so Whacking Day was the first event I played.
  • I was trying to remember exactly, I started sometime mid summer 2012. Didn’t find the forum till much later, was using wikia for info on game.
    Was a lot more fun once I found this place! Used to have so much fun coming here sharing crazy ideas and finding those donut holes. Even the bickering was fun 🤣

Those were the days!!!hat a mess we were.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • The first thoh XXIII event was my first major event they did. I started playing March 2012.
  • ZennGlenn
    1789 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    🌠Dec '12 here... Groovy to see the reunion nostalgia thread. Gonna add a few of the old timers I didn't have, as I prefer enjoying neighbors with extensive towns, &/or any likewise here can feel free to send the add as well👌
    un9wngtq5dkz.gif
    pvlhlczhrn5o.png
    85lti7p9t4p2.png
    97z5dj78a9sl.png
  • The first thoh XXIII event was my first major event they did. I started playing March 2012.

I started playing July 4, 2014 and Thor was also my first major event.
    My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.