edited June 11
soon!
l1jd1e3s8sev.png
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• MrNick84
    103 posts Member
    Nice.
  • That’s a lot of doggy-specific content, designing is going to be interesting
  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    That’s a lot of doggy-specific content, designing is going to be interesting

This is my thought too. It's also appeared a bit redundant.
    We already have a dog pound and an animal shelter.

But I'll figure out something nice. I'm thinking some kinda adopt a pet event could be a cute scene.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Some of us poor schlubs lost our Springfields in the great EA email verification reset thingy of 2021. So I for one back our corporate overloads with this dog-focused event.

Gimme that pound!
  • There are some items in the Gil Deal that I'll put in Krustyland.
  • GenoLise
    4 posts New member
    I can't waiiit :D
  • So many buildings! Should be fun
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    Rhinomix76 wrote: »
    So many buildings! Should be fun

I appreciate the little buildings that suit my Town Square well. Bigger bldgs must go out in the 'burbs lol
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • :-( There seems to be a bug introduced in the character finder thing at the top left of the screen: phantom creatures (even a fence) are appearing there.
  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    :-( There seems to be a bug introduced in the character finder thing at the top left of the screen: phantom creatures (even a fence) are appearing there.

This is interesting to hear. If you havent already downloaded an update, I have to wonder if this is from something inadvertently released to the public side prematurely. I also wonder if this is global or affects only a fraction of users. Release dates are so exciting! Never know whats gonna go go awry
  • Update won't download for me, just says pending. I have a Samsung S21ultra with plenty of storage so that isn't the issue.
  • :-( There seems to be a bug introduced in the character finder thing at the top left of the screen: phantom creatures (even a fence) are appearing there.

it's cause of jobs for the event that involve npcs
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Update won't download for me, just says pending. I have a Samsung S21ultra with plenty of storage so that isn't the issue.

Problem caused by Play Store not the game. Nothing was updating. Fixed now.
  • boldbhoy
    277 posts Member
    :-( There seems to be a bug introduced in the character finder thing at the top left of the screen: phantom creatures (even a fence) are appearing there.

I noticed that after updating. Looks like non playing characters being shown in error.
  • boldbhoy wrote: »

I noticed that after updating. Looks like non playing characters being shown in error.

Not an error, done on purpose for the event is what all cool kids are saying
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    My hopes were raised, and then dashed when I saw the prize list and he wasn’t there 😢
  • mwdalton wrote: »
    My hopes were raised, and then dashed when I saw the prize list and he wasn’t there 😢

Agree, was the perfect opportunity to add the Shifty Eye Dog.
  • That’s a lot of doggy-specific content, designing is going to be interesting

Very simple.

Inventory.
  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    That’s a lot of doggy-specific content, designing is going to be interesting

Very simple.

Inventory.

I enjoy the challenge of finding creative ways to integrate new items. Anything unique in my inventory, I try to get at least one of, placed in my town. Sometimes it takes a while, but it's really enjoyable when something long stored, finally "gets called down to the big game", so to speak
  • simpsonare
    2358 posts Member
    Hello everyone Ive been away for awhile. Just thought Id say hello and maybe we will chat again. I hope everyone is making rad designs.1du2vsh4bi09.jpg