EA Forums - Banner

Town Census Sub Menus/Letter Tab

alstorey20956
3 posts Member
edited June 26
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've built up quite a collection of Characters.
But even with the current Town Census system, it takes me forever to find the particular Characters I'm looking for.
I think adding sub-menus to the Census would make it easier to find a specific Character, especially for those of us that have way too many Characters to keep track of.
The Sub-Menus in the Census could be based off the "Character Collections" menu, eg:
Town Census:
The Simpsons:
-Homer
-Marge
-Bart
-Lisa
-Grampa
-Maggie
Apu's Family:
-Apu
-Manjula
-Sanjay
-Jay
Flanders Family:
-Ned
-Maude
-Rod
-Tod
etc...

Or a Letter Tab could be added, to allow us to find Characters based on the first letter of their name (Credit to "11EEvey" for this idea).
Does anyone else agree with me?

Replies

• Willy9292
    1755 posts Member
    Suggested by many over the years, in many variations. EA does not seem willing to bite on this or the literally hundreds of request for an inventory index. Given the age of the game, it's unfortunately not likely.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 4junk3000
    6187 posts Member
    Indexed tabs for inventory and character assignment have been in my dreams for a decade.

Would also love for every building to have a menu for assigning all jobs executed there.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Indexed tabs for inventory and character assignment have been in my dreams for a decade.

Would also love for every building to have a menu for assigning all jobs executed there.

If this were possible !
    There are so many cool assignments where I don’t know who to do where :D
  • 4junk3000
    6187 posts Member
    I favor ALL the concert stages, the Gaming Feedback table, the Snow Globe, and the Moe's Express bars; because you can assign multiple characters to each FROM the location itself. I wish all properties had the same functionality
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!