EA Forums - Banner

Missed opportunity

Finally I thought , finally I can place more visitors in Krustyland !
But I was very surprised that the roller coaster enthusiasts can not be placed on the
Krustyland path’s !
Surely that should be possible for 45 donuts per group !
And I’m certainly not going to put my entire amusement park full of concrete so…
Unfortunately :'(

Replies

• I thought this was going to be about the pool-mobile and I was ready to agree.
  • bluntcard
    4019 posts Member
    Was hoping the row boat could go on river water. BUT NO
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 4junk3000
    6204 posts Member
    edited July 29
    Finally I thought , finally I can place more visitors in Krustyland !
    But I was very surprised that the roller coaster enthusiasts can not be placed on the
    Krustyland path’s !
    Surely that should be possible for 45 donuts per group !
    And I’m certainly not going to put my entire amusement park full of concrete so…
    Unfortunately :'(
    Like this?
    rizea6k9yu0u.png
    Post edited by 4junk3000 on
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Glad to see it works for you !
    I also tried to place the visitors first and then the krusty path but that work either .
    I wonder what your secret is ;);)
  • Willy9292
    1757 posts Member
    edited July 29
    Glad to see it works for you !
    I also tried to place the visitors first and then the krusty path but that work either .

What do you mean when you say place the visitors first. The number of visitors wandering in Krustyland is based on how much Krustyland pavement you have down. The more you place the more visitors you have. I am unaware of how you place visitors.

Edit...Are you referring to the groups of visitors? Sorry I may not have understood..
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Glad to see it works for you !

What do you mean when you say place the visitors first. The number of visitors wandering in Krustyland is based on how much Krustyland pavement you have down. The more you place the more visitors you have. I am unaware of how you place visitors.

I'm assuming they meant place the rollercoaster enthusiast group decoration and not the KL vistors.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • Yes indeed this . Sorry for the confusion :D
  • 4junk3000
    6204 posts Member
    The groups of people can be placed first, then the desired ground surface can be "shoehorned" underneath. The technique is to "highlight the area in red", using any extra large item from inventory. Immediately after the unplaceable item "snaps back into inventory", the ground is temporarily receptive to the restricted surface.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Picture instructions
    2ehaqqf5b7s9.jpg
    as7rgi8ydz4s.jpg
    f7szafvwtcv2.jpg
    eqzo83p3dbl8.jpg

Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • 4junk3000 and frosted1414 , thank you very much for your help !
    It worked ! I would never have thought of that !
    Thanks again !!
  • n6osrp4g0p17.png
    Proof ;)
  • 4junk3000
    6204 posts Member
    doesn't that look great! i'm glad you got it worked out. i hope they never take this trick away from us; it's my new most favorite part of designing. i have been fixing so many things that needed this. My favorite is the Geriatric building that could only be placed on grass, so it couldn't have a sidewalk to the front door. Mine does now!
  • 4junk3000
    6204 posts Member
    Here’s the missed opportunity; they should have given this devil guy a visual task at the park, rejecting short kids! :D
    i8zlkcjfsdda.jpeg