EA Forums - Banner

Ninja Homer & Red Practice Snake

Ta, do ninja homer's tasks pay in snakes? I would get him if it did.

Replies

• JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I suspected that, but thanks for the confirmation.
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ta, do ninja homer's tasks pay in snakes? I would get him if it did.

They do indeed. And if previous events are anything to go buy, after the event the snake payout will turn into premium value task payouts.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited April 2013
    Did the same thing... at least it's an extra 0.25% bonus for each one
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited April 2013
    izekial27 wrote:
    I just wanted to let people know that if you buy Ninja Homer for 120 donuts, then don't bother buying the Red Practice Snake for 10 donuts.
    It is the same snake you get from Ninja Homer anyway so it's just a waste of donuts buying both, as I regretfully found out.

This is not true, one is named homers practice snake, the other is named red practice snake. I also don't think homers gives you any bonus at all.
  • izekial27
    11 posts
    edited April 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    izekial27 wrote:
    I just wanted to let people know that if you buy Ninja Homer for 120 donuts, then don't bother buying the Red Practice Snake for 10 donuts.
    It is the same snake you get from Ninja Homer anyway so it's just a waste of donuts buying both, as I regretfully found out.

This is not true, one is named homers practice snake, the other is named red practice snake. I also don't think homers gives you any bonus at all.

Yes it is true.
    Although the names are different, that is the only difference.

Visually, they are identical. There is no visual difference at all.
    Homers Practice Snake & Red Practice Snake both give 0.25% bonus.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    In addition to this, you have snake-rocks which costs 40 donuts and produces 10 snakes every 4 hours.
    In the whacking day prizes the fourth item for 2,000 snakes is the same snake-rocks also produces 10 snakes every 4 hours.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • izekial27
    11 posts
    edited April 2013
    adruralo52 wrote:
    In addition to this, you have snake-rocks which costs 40 donuts and produces 10 snakes every 4 hours.
    In the whacking day prizes the fourth item for 2,000 snakes is the same snake-rocks also produces 10 snakes every 4 hours.

lol, I wish I knew that before too then.

So I've wasted 50 donuts via this whacking day update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.