EA Forums - Banner

Can't accept friend requests

If you have 100 friends that's the limit. If its not that then I'm out of ideas, sorry!

Replies

• shockman85
    265 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have the same issue and I only have 89 friends. Haven't been able to get it fixed.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited April 2013
    Same problem here...
  • mischa37
    8 posts
    edited April 2013
    jonjamesp wrote:
    If you have 100 friends that's the limit. If its not that then I'm out of ideas, sorry!

Not a 100 yet. Really hope it gets fixed soon, I want Miss Springfield.

Edit: The friends list in Origin says I have 68 friends, but I just counted the actual towns and it's 100. So that's the reason I guess, I really do have a hundred and you guys probably do, too.
  • angeleyes0014
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    It wont let me accept friends, it says I reached my max limit and I have like 25-30 friends...
    Also can u delete them?
  • sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited April 2013
    Lol i got 88 friends and the same thing is happening to me :(
  • Cyclops7747
    45 posts
    edited April 2013
    Happens to me for only a certain amount of people. Pretty weird.
  • mischa37
    8 posts
    edited April 2013
    It wont let me accept friends, it says I reached my max limit and I have like 25-30 friends...
    Also can u delete them?

You have to go into each friend's profile, click the plus sign and then you can remove them as a friend.
  • dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I had about 20 - 30 non TSTO players. Some I can't delete. :evil: go find origin friends in your own forum. Lol
  • mmreed11
    35 posts
    edited April 2013
    You'll get that message if the person that sent you the friend request is now maxed out at 100.... even if you have less than 100.
  • nicolesump
    129 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm having the same problem for a massive influx of over 40 requests... I tried to add my other Springfield which has only 30 friends on it but the problem still occurred, I have not got 100 friends and neither has my other account... Odd. :?
  • yon87
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    i cant add people :S
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I had this happen, too. You can't accept friend requests, but you can still request friends. When THEY accept you, your count will go up. Just keep requesting people until you get to 100 that accept your request.
  • caprici424
    300 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've been having this issue too, and I just figured out that, when I scrolled to the bottom of my friends list, I had 4 friends that don't play TSTO and were unaccounted for in the total I thought I had...so, check that! This brought me up to the max number, which explains all for me. Deleted them and was able to add more again.
  • BuckySkyler
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    i have 76 friends and being told I can't accept new friends.

still have 42 friend requests.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!