• Lerk
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    seems to be fine now.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Maqer90
    4 posts
    edited April 2013

in simpsons tapperd out i was 23 lvl and now i'm lvl 3 cause i change my nickname
    fix it
  • hardcandy9156
    18 posts
    edited April 2013
    My phone died while I was playing and when I tried to login to my origin it brought me back to level. i was level 21..what do I do? im on android
  • stephenegl206
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    Anyone else getting a kind of "crash to desktop" error on load up? The whacking day update was working fine for a few days, but today I started getting these crashes. Sometimes it recognises my user name, but on tap it crashes before my springfield comes up. A little frustrating.
    Hardware: Nexus 10
  • ffcchan
    86 posts
    edited April 2013
    MarkR980 wrote:
    Is anyone else having problems searching for friends in this game? When I try to find a friend and I use his origin ID, the game just hangs and then has me retry my connection to the origin servers.

it wasn't when I was searching for friends.. but instead when I was accepting friend requests, right after clicking accept the background screen says that connection had been lost. some problem with the friends server?

Also, I noticed after the snake whacking update my friends list is no longer in alphabetical order as it used to be...
  • jmthibau
    7 posts
    edited April 2013
    Keep loosing collected whacked snakes, I have gotten over 100 at least twice, but they keep disappearing. Not sure if its happening when I visit friends, or if it's something else that's malfunctioning (also think I'm loosing XP). At this rate, I will never be able to accumulate enough snakes to collect any prizes as they keep being subtracted to my total amount of snakes collected. Please fix this problem, thank you.

Snake total decreases when I visit friends towns, have stopped visiting because of this. Also, I am loosing XP, not sure why this is happening. Please look into these matters and fix problem. Thank you
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Dolejs1973
    34 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have been reset to the beginning!!!! argh! what do I do?
  • edited April 2013
    My xp keeps resetting! There's almost no point at collecting anything if I just keep loosing the xp for it... Pleeeaaassseee fix it.
  • TCargy
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    My XP keeps resetting. Help please!
  • Max02081985
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    Maxed out at 14 friends? Heard about peole having 450.... Don't know if it's a bug... with only 14 friends I'll never get all the things from wacking day... :(
  • puppy2293
    1 posts
    edited April 2013

When i play my simpsons game everything is normal but when I leave and come back my XP bar resets back to where it was. I havnt gained a level in a few days, actually ever since the update for the snakes came out, please help. my cash snake and everything esle is fine but for some reason the XP will not save.
  • madcowga-c100
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    Game crashes at start. ****? Nexus 10. Just started this after trying to add friends.
  • edited April 2013
    I purchased Lugash's gym but the next time I logged in it was gone. And so were the donuts I purchased it with. Can I get some help please? These things cost real money!
  • lpszota
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    Can't connect with origin account. Also if i try to connect anonymously it's start a new reseted game.
  • xioG
    92 posts
    edited April 2013
    My baton button for whacking snakes is gone now. I purchased the Elite Whacking License and I'm unable to whack snakes in other towns.

I have two accounts and in my other town where I haven't bought the Elite License, I am able to whack snakes.

FIX THIS PLEASE!

I really want to get the prizes but if this goes un-fixed this will be utter ****!
  • Brechin83
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have noticed a large bug over the last few days. While collecting snakes in my friends cities, when I load back into my Springfield or another friends town, my total collected snakes number drops. Today I had collected a total of 987 snakes, then once I returned to my town, that number went down to 962. I then reloaded my friends town up again and the total dropped even further to 936.
    HELP! I would like my missing snakes back please!
  • felixomega1
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    My friends through origin can access my town and interact with it, but I can't see them and origin says they don't have the game.. which they obviously do
  • edited April 2013
    Issue I am having is with the new update. I am unable to keep the experience points I get. When exiting the game or visiting friends towns, I come back and losevall the experience. Anyone else having the same issue?
  • Big_Wise677
    7 posts
    edited April 2013
    I keep loosing incredible amount of snakes.. I've lost about 125 snakes. I can't imagine that there have been that many people who have sent their Lisa to my town in that short amount of time. I hope this bug gets fixed.
  • markusroth
    10 posts
    edited April 2013
    id: markusroth299.

My XP keeps resetting every time I start the app. Also when Smithers does the "Exercise for Mr. Burns" task I don't get the points.