EA Forums - Banner

Find your hidden eggs!

I've tried this and still can't find two eggs, they must be really well hidden!

Replies

• Canyoneerroo
    60 posts
    edited April 2013
    I've tried this and still can't find two eggs, they must be really well hidden!

Yep, had some that were hidden very well, but with diligence I found them. Just make sure it is only the houses that are off.
  • cornick1234
    190 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Finally found the little blighters! One behind a gazebo and one behind a tree, plenty of random tapping seemed to be the key!
  • Canyoneerroo
    60 posts
    edited April 2013
    Finally found the little blighters! One behind a gazebo and one behind a tree, plenty of random tapping seemed to be the key!
    Random tapping works after a while, but disabling the houses and moving the eggs is the best and most efficient way to find them.
  • cpapplefam276
    27 posts
    edited April 2013
    Turn off houses then tap all the trees, I had 4 behind trees
  • fijigus
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I had tried turning off houses but still couldn't find the one or two I was missing. Always getting a message about 10 but could only find 8, or 30 but could only find 28. Finally found them on the roads. I wasn't even looking there.

Check the roads behind your rows of houses. On blue, white and orange houses they can easily cover the whole road behind them, hiding the eggs.
  • lanaw88
    19 posts
    edited April 2013
    I find this so annoying
    I dont do this to any of my friends and I even made a patch of grass on my landing spot in my springfield specifically for eggs and people do this
    Im sure they'd hate people hiding eggs on them!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.