EA Forums - Banner

Diabolical Fiends... er, I mean Friends - WOO-HOO I found the egg!

2Next

Replies

• XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Hmm... So posts don't work in this forum the way I thought the did.

Bump because I FOUND THE EGG!!!
  • RockertRed
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I hide eggs in towns that are annoyingly huge and take me forever to find snakes.
  • filipeonic650
    6 posts
    edited April 2013
    My wife cant help it, man ... she just loves hidding eggs in other towns...

At first i was upset, but now its like a mini game! :wink:
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited April 2013
    Man, talk about hiding eggs! Some of my friends are MASTERS at hiding eggs in my town!

First was an egg left behind my Duff Brewery smoke stack which I posted about yesterday. Then later yesterday, a popup stating there were five eggs in my town. Looked three times yesterday with all buildings and decorations dimmed, then again three times this morning dimmed and zoomed in all the way. Tediously scrolling up and down, up and down, looking for any hint of an egg behind every tree and building in my town. Found one last night, three more this morning. Still have one to find.

This is driving my OCD crazy. I'm 50 years old, still in my PJs at 12:45 pm, iPad already at 20% battery left, and my wife is laughing at me. But dagnabbit, I'll find that last egg I tell you!

On the plus side, I found about two dozen decorations still hidden that I moved into storage to help keep me under the 3k item limit.

Now back to trying to find that one last egg! Oh, and GET OFF MY LAWN! :)

Edit: WOO-HOO! I found the egg! About five hours of my wife mocking me has paid off! After two more scans of my town dimmed and zoomed in, I decided I had to bite the bullet and move every item bigger than one square. The tip of my right index finger has a callus from tapping so much. The pad of my right index finger is raw, the skin scraped off, bloody smears on my iPad screen from scrolling so much. But I did it! Check it out, it's in the road behind a tree right beside my Post Office.

f0BizERl.jpg

My dear Heretic,

Just because you are only 50, and I am 54, I attempted to drive you crazy with an egg this morning. Please let me know if you need help before your wife whacks you over the head with your house shoe.

Could it have been you who hid an egg behind my Ice Creeam Parlor? Yes. Behind. The building.

In case you are not guilty, I have provided you with eggs in obvious, albeit cute, places in your adorable town.

*deep curtsy*

The Lady Simsalot

(whose town is under construction, and like so many of royal blood, is broke).
  • jayohhvee
    23 posts
    edited April 2013
    Ive been looking for an egg for soooo long :(
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I've had some very creative egg hiders, not going to say where they were so I don't give their locations away if they do it to others.

I've found all but one....but....since I'm starting to tear my town down to do a complete redesign? Something tells me I'm going to find that last egg soon enough..... :twisted: LOL
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I've had some very creative egg hiders, not going to say where they were so I don't give their locations away if they do it to others.

I've found all but one....but....since I'm starting to tear my town down to do a complete redesign? Something tells me I'm going to find that last egg soon enough..... :twisted: LOL

Aw, c'mon. Just hints? To just a few? :lol:
  • BlueElwood
    148 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    :mrgreen: Well I don't know about anybody else but I don't get many eggs and I LOVE finding them. It's the hunt that's the funnest part. I feel like I'm 10 again searching for Easter eggs.

Although seeing these comments make me think I've been a bit mean to some of my neighbours =/ I like to hide them behind objects. Although sometimes I do arrows....pointing to the obvious ones with secret ones hidden in the same general area :wink:

I went into a neighbours town, found it annoying because it wasn't actually a town just a bunch of buildings all over the place.....so I proceeded to hide eggs behind every, single building.... :twisted:

8) I might be nicer but it's kind of fun.
  • sharon973
    48 posts
    edited April 2013
    One questionable "friend" still thinks it's Easter and hid one egg I can't find. He hid 3, but 2 I managed to find by making my buildings invisible. Honestly, it's not cute. If you're gonna be nice enough to leave eggs, at least leave them where they will be found. I have up on this one. When I play, I get in, do what I have to do and get out. I don't have time to move every tree to see where it's hidden. Whoever did that, well, you just wasted a perfectly good egg.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Boy, you guys are the epitome of "frienemies" :)

You task me, and I shall have you! Time to start plotting my revenge :twisted:
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

But look at the bright side. I anoint you with many eggs.

And I'm here if you, *ahem*, Give Up. :D

Btw, your forests are lovely. You have a particularly nice police building as well.

And I have TWO I cannot find. Changed my mind about going to work early.
  • XScripts
    438 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Had a egg in the forest that drove me crazy for 3 days. I just gave up and started snake tapping my whole town. Just wish it told you who it was. *Looks over at NeoSec28*
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    XScripts wrote:
    Had a egg in the forest that drove me crazy for 3 days. I just gave up and started snake tapping my whole town. Just wish it told you who it was. *Looks over at NeoSec28*

I like making it easy, but at the same time if I see an opportunity I can't help but cause a little mischief. Since I recognize you from my friends list I'll apologize in advance if it was me.
  • glowvicious
    135 posts
    edited April 2013
    :-) I use the dumbest way to find it, tap all the items. I found it behind a tree beside a garbage can :D
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

LOL, however, I always send a PM when I hide an egg. I also write down where I hid the egg and tell the person to let me know when they want hints or give up so I can tell them where it is.

It's all in good fun.
  • motiracer38
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's good to know I'm not he only one hiding eggs. I've had a couple that were fairly tough but nothing to bad yet.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Like tough ones, I dish those out. When I get openings in my friends list add me and I will hide some good ones. I recognize a few of the names on this thread, so those may have been mine!

Only have 1 friend on the waiting list, found 8 people didn't like the challenge or whatever reason gave me open spots. I always drop eggs evenly among friends and I try to put 2-3 hard-extremely hard ones out there. I'm a master at what I do.

If I don't find a good spot, then I typically don't leave one, or less.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.