EA Forums - Banner

Off topic. Superman vs. Batman

Prev13
Batman here too. I sure Wayne made spent the $ on a utility belt and tools all made of kryptonite just in case this showdown ever took place.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Just thought I could take everyone's mind off of the add me threads, and the bugs.

Batman for me. Who do you support?

Superman.

20071027.gif
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    batman_arkham_asylum-982_626.jpg

Batman for sure,at least he is a real person not an alien like superman, and just like how he just disappears and strikes fear into his opponents.
  • edited April 2013
    Batman as far as the superhero comparison...but def Clark Kent between their true identities. :)
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Batman
    My best dc hero is green arrow I love it on sky 1 in uk
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    superman!!
    Henry-Cavill-Man-Of-Steel-Movie-Superman.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    As much as Superman is great im going with Batman After all he is a real person :D Plus he has all those cool toys/gadgets :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jayohhvee
    23 posts
    edited April 2013
    the new trailer for superman makes it look ridiciulous

http://www.imdb.com/list/2of6ofdWndc/?ref_=hm_3p_vi1#lb-3
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    Batman, 1000000%!!!!! I'm a bit obsessed with Batman, it's a weird obsession! Gettig a tattoo of him soon to go with my Bane one!! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Batman, 1000000%!!!!! I'm a bit obsessed with Batman, it's a weird obsession! Gettig a tattoo of him soon to go with my Bane one!! :D

The Question is which Batman are you obsessed with?

burt_ward_adam_west_batman_the_movie_001.jpg

OR

TDKbatman.jpg
  • keza1321
    109 posts
    edited April 2013
    Im siding with batman too, easily the best out of the two.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

burt_ward_adam_west_batman_the_movie_001.jpg

OR

TDKbatman.jpg

All of them!! :D but the tattoo will be the new one, otherwise it won't match up with Bane and the joker when I get him too!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

http://www.hotandhealthymom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/burt_ward_adam_west_batman_the_movie_001.jpg

OR

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080913213061/batman/images/2/2a/TDKbatman.jpg

All of them!! :D but the tattoo will be the new one, otherwise it won't match up with Bane and the joker when I get him too!

That's a shame was kinda hoping you was going to say the old Batman LOL
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited April 2013
    Definitely Batman. His character is far more complex and haunted and that really draws me in. Superman is cool but I'd rather hang with Batman/Bruce.

• shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    The old school Batman is awesome, the TV show is hilarious! But for a life-time tattoo, it's gotta be Christian Bale's Batman!! :D:D
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    tumblr_inline_mklfduhE8W1qz4rgp.gif

Why not both? :lol::lol:

supbats%20full.jpg
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hey! mwdalton, hope you got my eggs! ;)
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Hey! mwdalton, hope you got my eggs! ;)

I haven't been on in a coupla hours, I'm at work, how will I know which ones are from you?

I'm gonna check now!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Haha, I think I found them, lol

6f9df47d3cbc28f0686fa437224cb076_zps6b815b27.jpg
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    If it was a fight superman wins all day. However I think your question was who do you like more and I guess it's batman being that I don't really like any of the superman movies. Then again only a couple of the batman movies were any good either.

The last batman movie was just to long and slow moving. Dark knight is great but it's not batman that really makes that movie it's joker. Imo the best "batman" movie is the first Tim Burton one. Sure joker was great in that also but batman was the man in that one. Not a crying baby in the new ones. Ya that's right I said it.

The new superman trailer looks Ok but then again I never liked superman. He is the lamest superhero out there. He can do everything and nothing really can kill him. In the comics they even stopped you know what from hurting hm. At leat batman can be killed and hurt. Making him a more realistic person. Even though we are talking about superheroes :p
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited April 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Haha, I think I found them, lol

Haha you deciphered my **** clue! ;):D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.