Bart tree house
    Homer's hammock
    Gazebo
    corner with trees

:D
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have one hidden egg...kudos to the hider for he/she is a genius...been looking for it for day's ...lol..kinda sucks.i hate being stumped.
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    I had two for a while, turns out one was behind two overlapping trees and the other was behind the simpsons house(I couldn't see it even though I made the buildings transparent and zoomed in). So yea, I would suggest tapping all of your trees and buildings and you will find it.

I've also heard a difficult place to see the egg is behind a gazebo.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    1 hidden for me, too. I've given up looking for it.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited April 2013
    Here's some I hid earlier..

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited April 2013
    hahaha ive got 3, had 6 at one point but went on a tree tapping rampage
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited April 2013
    Tony68k wrote:
    Here's some I hid earlier..

image.jpg

image.jpg

very clever
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    All head hiders should be punched in the head!
    homer-puches-lenny-o.gif

Should be helping each other,not making it harder.
  • Katie0491
    51 posts
    edited April 2013
    I was getting hidden eggs, but they weren't done very well so I went and hide some eggs of my own. some good places are behind the waterfall, gazebo treehouse dumpsters(if you have 2) and areas with a lot of trees. if you make everything transparent, the eggs will have a 2x2 shaded box. sometimes it's not even hidden at all, you just keep overlooking it
  • RenegadeMoose
    308 posts
    edited April 2013
    If you hide the decorations too it will hide the eggs, but sometimes you can see the corner of the outline sticking out from behind something. This is what I end up doing if it isn't behind a building. It isn't perfect, but helps sometimes.
  • muckypuppy79
    55 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Hide the buildings (& the decorations?) & look out for a square (the eggs have a 2x2 square footing which shows up on roads a different shade)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I seen in someones town where they hid two eggs above someones Duff hedge sign. They put two accent eggs above the "U" in Duff. Not really hidden, but I thought it was clever.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited April 2013
    I love hiding eggs in really hard places.
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I logged on to 9 hidden eggs this morning. I've found all but 1 and I'll find it...eventually.
  • pzarks
    82 posts
    edited April 2013
    I finally found the two eggs that have been mocking me since yesterday... They were hidden behind my Thanksgiving balloons! My method for finding them was to turn off the buildings AND decorations (yes, I know the eggs are decorations) and zoom all the way in. The eggs leave a shadow like everything else, so I scrolled extra slow through my town until I found them... Joy!
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    As expected, me saying I didn't mind people hiding eggs lead to some fun times yesterday. :)

I think my favorite was the one hidden between Mt. Springfield and the Volcano Lair.
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited April 2013
    Why did I open my big mouth and say I was willing to work for my eggs?! My arm is cramping so hard right now and there are still 8 eggs missing. It's been nonstop with the hiding this morning. I gotta start work, get back to my life, relax my wrist. Random tapping finds them quicker but my puny finger can't take it anymore. It'll drive me crazy knowing that there are eggs in my town when I'm thisclose to getting the Coliseum/Tatum but it'll so have to wait a few hours and a serving or two of Tylenol longer.
    9h0vte.jpg
  • blbrooks38
    217 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I have six that I can't find now. I have someone who goes in an hides a new one everyday and it's driving me crazy.
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I had one when I started this thread now I have two hidden eggs. Awesome.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!