I'd play it.
  • girlcreeture
    3 posts
    edited November 2012
    Yes that would be the BOMB
  • c-rod970
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    A Futurama Tapped Out (maybe Headed Out even) would be great ... but wouldn't a Family Guy Tapped out be even more hysterical ... think about the Stewie missions ... "Try To Kill Mom!" ... "Play Peek-a-Boo with Peter" ... "Mind Control Chris" ... etc ... and all the characters ... Brian, Peter, Lois, Meg, Glenn, Joe, Cleveland (in a return appearance) ... and to have your own Quahog ...

Nah ... on second thought, it would never work ... or would it?
  • gaffyh
    22 posts
    edited November 2012
    Oh hells yeah, that sounds incredible!
    101 posts
    edited November 2012
    Let them get Simpsons tapped out to a bug free and smooth running game before even considering another.
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    84810 wrote:
    Let them get Simpsons tapped out to a bug free and smooth running game before even considering another.

YES. I'm not dissing Futurama or anything, but The Simpsons is the only cartoon/animated show I watch. Never got into Futurama, but if EA made it so, think about it. They would give another buggy game and not even concentrate on Simpsons Tapped Out.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited November 2012
    DohMoe wrote:
    84810 wrote:

YES. I'm not dissing Futurama or anything, but The Simpsons is the only cartoon/animated show I watch. Never got into Futurama, but if EA made it so, think about it. They would give another buggy game and not even concentrate on Simpsons Tapped Out.

This. Both Futurama and Family guys universes are way less attractive and developped imo
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Sorry but I'm not a futurama fan.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Serna56
    3 posts
    edited November 2012
    Simpsons and Futurama crossed over in the comics. I was actually thinking about this last night, the idea that maybe developing a whole game would be unnecessary, but perhaps having Planet Express in an update (as it's one of the few distinguishable buildings I can think of in Futurama besides a Mom's Factory, the museum with the heads, and the pizza shop) and allowing that to add the characters to your Springfield. The problem with a Futurama Tapped Out game would be yeah, the lack of sufficient universe development, as well as the fact that a whole Futurama game in one isolated location kind of undermines the spirit of the show.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    Futurama would indeed be cool, but I'm with the others when I say that I want them to concentrate their efforts on making the Simpson's stable and reliable and with regular updates.

That said, I'd go gaga if another company took this game's idea and developed one set in Terry Pratchett's Discworld. The idea of building up Ankh-Morpork with the Unseen University, the Watch house, the Patrician's Palace and all the characters wandering around is just too awesome.
  • CaptReynolds
    59 posts
    edited November 2012
    That would truly be... Good News! Heck I really like The Simpsons but Futurama "Tapped Out" would be the Best-o'rama. :D
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm not sure if I can handle another bug infested glitchy game by EA... Its an awesome idea for sure, but Tapped Out fills my patience, another buggy game could throw me over the edge into a gamer-rage fueled rampage.

Who am I kidding, I'd download that game faster than you can say "I am a docile consumer devoted to emptying my pockets for the honest cause of fattening up the wife and children of wealthy corporate CEOs"
    Erm... Yeah.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!