EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• gmag1994
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    Running android 4.1.2 sound reverbs on every effect causing poor quality also every now and again all of my friends disappear on the list
  • astros2677
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    Everytime I search for a friend and try to send an invite it FAILS to send! Says try again!
  • rocknrollie
    30 posts
    edited April 2013
    This is just a minor bug, but I haven't been able to let Smithers exercise for Mr. Burns. They do ride the bike together but when I check back they're just walking around Springfield again.... happened to me 4 times now

Just wondering if anyone else had that
  • idrive911770
    19 posts
    edited April 2013
    When i checked in yesterday, I was in a completely different Springfield. Had a look around and didn't recognize it as a "Friends" town. so I logged out and back into my town. lucky for who ever I wasn't mean and spent all their money and doughnuts.

Had a friend (in real life) start playing and tried the homer/10 free doughnut trick but it didn't work. maybe it's been closed off?

can anyone confirm?
  • salsam1
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    i have a google nexus 7 andriod and everytime i try and go on my game it just cuts out and goes back to the tablet home scren. i have tried to log out and play it but it still wont let me play. can anyone hlep me pleases. :-)
  • JAZMAGS
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    Having a problem on galaxy tab with this game. I have instaled update for wacking day and played game but now says that another update is needed but when I try to download and install it says that update is not available in my country..... I liveinthe uk. So atm I can't play the game untill can get update.... anyone got any ideas ?
  • reddhouse470
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    I put frinks lab in storage and now frink and his lab are gone completely.
  • wyyzard
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    I unlocked the stadium but was never given the object. Now I can't find it to put in my town.
  • rie1284
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    Over the past 24 hours my friends have sent me over 300 eggs none of which have shown up. :-/
  • howdy381
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    Searched a few pages, didn't find this being mentioned, sorry if it's a repeat, but NOT getting credit for every snake. I've probably been shorted 100+ snakes by now. Tried going slow, watching that each one gets credited and they're not. Anyone else having this issue or know if its been mentioned? Does it both when in my town or a friends. Game is up to date.

howdy381
  • jcarroll95124
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    My leprechaun is constantly speeding around and I am unable to tap him
  • dukelyon
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    I haven't been able to connect to the server on any device since noon Friday. User id dukelyon, how do I fix?
  • stewartgor666
    1 posts
    edited April 2013
    I also have the same problem others are having where the game won't load and will crash and return to my home screen if I log in with my Origin account, but the game will play if I play "anonymously".

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times and this hasn't helped.

I'm playing the android version not the apple version.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • corsaminator
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    Can no longer login for 10 days at the neighbors.

Please help i have 600 egg's :(

Thank you very much
  • crazybrad100
    56 posts
    edited April 2013
    same as others now game won't load for me but just return to my home screen iam on android verison any help.
  • mikeobma
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hi I Was wondering if it was possible to restore my town. I tried to play it this morning and GONZO no town, it starts from the beginning but i can only play for about 30 seconds. HELP PLEASE MY WIFE WILL KILL ME IF I SPENT ALL THAT $ AND ITS GONE. :?
  • naureleclipse
    4 posts
    edited April 2013
    My daughter is having an issue were her game does not connect to the server, it just gets to that screen and hangs there constantly trying to refresh and connect while not being able to. please is there a way she can get her game back without having to start over?

her username is kriskesten and she's using an older android phone to connect (it was working for a while before it 'exploded' to use her term, she's 5)
  • dandinfree
    69 posts
    edited April 2013
    Great new Update. thanks and keep up.

ideas:

1. order of friends town sometimes change after deleting friends or adding new ones.
    a sort option would be great like: alphabetical, latest visitor of you own town, in the order the friends added

2. bored character (with no tasks) should interact with objects... like in other games (smur****)

3. shoutbox system to all friends.. would be nice to communicate - this would definitly improve game experiance!

4. whenlooking in friends menu , you can see their last log in. is it login into any origin game or is it login into simpsons?
    there is a bug - sometimes it shows friendsthat are playing the game as they havent the app installed.

5. delete all cheater (asap)
  • Vultrix
    7 posts
    edited April 2013
    I can't connect on android anymore either.

Please help if you find an answer!
    36 posts
    edited April 2013
    Uhhhm, so.. I were on level 28. Gathered the necessary xp to advance to level 29 but nothing happened. It just erased my xp, I now have 3912 xp on level 28.

Also, the going diagonally, through walls and backwards is going out of hands.. Now pretty much all of the snakes do it for me, no matter what.