Replies

• gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    My carpal tunnel just flared up reading that --
  • logistics_eng
    122 posts
    edited April 2013
    I am done collecting snakes! Well at least for the prizes... I had received my first mystery box yesterday and won $750!
    Visted 100 towns for a total of 1000 taps minimum, plus releasing the snakes from the two stumps, rocks and logs. I have no desire for the other nine mystery boxes! I am still collecting eggs just to help some of my neighbors catch up, but otherwise I would be done with this.

• bdl1222
    55 posts
    edited April 2013
    this makes me want to cry. i'm a few snakes away from getting the pet snake. by a few, i mean a thousand. although i'm disappointed i'll probably have to use donuts to get the last two wd items, i've just been looking forward to having the new willie!!
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Great about 1700 off where we should be :)
  • tjrfootball
    79 posts
    edited April 2013
    According to that I should have almost 5000 but I dont even have 3000! :cry:
    Please someone help me. :cry:
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited April 2013
    Accoring to my calculations...(give me a second cant you waitxD)... silly #1xD how did u get over there, your suppose to be right here... and yes I'm rite on track 8) :mrgreen: Oh wait I forgot to carry the #1! Now I got to start all overxD :cry:
  • ibiggmikei
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    omg.. i only have 2900 I'll never make it to the end lol

Nobody shares their eggs with me!!!

ID: ibiggmikei
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    For everyone who is "behind" post your names in the Egg Pact sticky Thread! :D People are getting loads of friends requests :D So you should make the deadline :D

Or spend some donuts and get some logs, stumps and rocks that will help :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited April 2013
    On 4705, should be good enough
  • kingcoopzilla
    16 posts
    edited April 2013
    Im at 4503 but all is not lost! I didnt really do much first couple of days so still catching up a bit. Thanks for posting this!
  • hurford84
    8 posts
    edited April 2013
    Bump
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.