39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:
    312 snakes to go.

What till you get Fort Springfield? lol Or completely finish? :wink:

EDIT: Cant spell lol
    You cant spell "lol" That reminded me of When Bud asks Kelly to call 911 and she says OK! Whats the number!!

HAHA you saw the 1st post lol I missed typed trying to go fast and failed lol :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited April 2013
    458 snakes to go.....
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited April 2013
    SirLew1s wrote:
    keza1321 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    keza1321 wrote:

I've tried to get my girlfriend in on it, but she's not having any of it, she hates the fact i play the game :mrgreen: If the place im going has wifi or i can get signal on my phone i will still be able to complete it :)

HA my Mrs is the same she cant stand the game, she don't even like the program?! (I know lol)

Where ever I go I always make sure I can get Wi-Fi lol

Wont be happy if wifi isnt available, what will i do for a week without it!!

Whenever im on it my girlfriend likes to press the home button all the time so i cannot play :P

Evil ladies, mine has just started playing. Means when I finish work and go visit her its a pain dragging her away from her game haha

Luckily my Girlfriend started playing this game too, I was playing so much I had to convince her its a fun cool game so she would let me play so much, she only has 5500 snakes though... hopefully she will make it too 12,500..btw she is level 22 so at least i know shes past the hooking point an shes in it for the long haul :P
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I hit the 12500 mark a week and a day after the event started. Currently working on my 6th Whacking Day box.
  • chindogger
    179 posts
    edited April 2013
    I got a little over 12600 and I'm I'm done visiting 100 friends a day..takes too long..besides the prizes in the boxes aren't worth the time spent on getting them..I'm only visiting friends until I get enough eggs to honor my daily trading responsibility..
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 11500. Could finish today, but probably take it easy and finish tomorrow. Not going to bother with the boxes as I don't think spending 3 hours a day whacking snakes is worth 750 cash or even 3 donuts.
    This seriously is a part time job. Fortunately I have the elite license so I can go to my friends, quickly find 8 snakes and then move on. Stopped going to any town over level 24 and that cut my total time down to 30 minutes, but still visit about half my friends. Also have a couple good egg buddies that supply about 400+ eggs a day. My feeder account is more work than it is worth so gave up on that the other day. It is at almost 3k though.

I am not complaining about how whacking day is set up, since I can't think of a better way. They needed to do the friend visiting thing, but it is very time consuming! I look forward to being done whacking and can spend my time redesigning with all the cool new buildings :-)
  • BGringo
    119 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I just want to get 10K for Drederick honestly. I'm only at 5,000 and change.
  • iarechanelle
    237 posts
    edited April 2013
    If anyone fancies getting rid of their eggs, do send them my way ;D
  • afrokula777
    334 posts
    edited April 2013

I have over 2500 eggs...But it is such a pain to place that amount of eggs...
  • iarechanelle
    237 posts
    edited April 2013

Well well... I have free land space.. And erm.. You can join in my enjoyment of me rubbing it in my other half's face?

Haha joking aside, I can see it being rather tedious!
  • vvinzent
    173 posts
    edited April 2013

do it slowly then :D like 200 a day is no sweat at all i think ? and give some to me too ! from my snake count right now i will finish a week later if possibly can i want to finish it faster !
  • blbrooks38
    217 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 11800, hope to break the ceiling today
  • pzarks
    82 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 9921... Only 79 more snakes to whack until I get Drederick Tatum! Hopefully I'll have Miss Springfield by the end of the week and then I can let my carpal tunnel heal!!!
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    I've got about 17.000 snakes.
    To much tapping for to long....
    to be honest I'm bored of it already, last weekend done just minimum collecting
    Only thing keen me going is that I help 2 of my friends to finish the event
    After that no more Simpsons for a week for me
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited April 2013
    Just got 12,500... thank goodness i am finished with this horrendous update... I will not whack another snake....
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrats! :mrgreen: It's a good feeling!
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 8710, still have 3790 to go... Good thing I got my iPad this weekend, it makes whacking much easier.
  • BirdfishD
    10 posts
    edited April 2013
    I wish i had enough time, im just reaching 4000, damnnn
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    LtType77 wrote:
    Just got 12,500... thank goodness i am finished with this horrendous update... I will not whack another snake....

I said that 12500 this morning now over 13000 oopsy

Thr tapping has a hold of you!
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 8710, still have 3790 to go... Good thing I got my iPad this weekend, it makes whacking much easier.

I think the screen on the ipad moves to much i like playing it on the iphone.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.