EA Forums - Banner

Money money mooooney

Prev1
130k -_-

Ps o/t- skyrim is amaaaazing. Was signed off work for four weeks, broke bone, skyrim kept me entertained!

Replies

• ianherrick
    102 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm still just over 5 mil and the game just keeps giving. 10k, I use that to light the fireplace in Burns Manor!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    130k -_-

Ps o/t- skyrim is amaaaazing. Was signed off work for four weeks, broke bone, skyrim kept me entertained!

Yeah it's brillant but I spent more time on oblivion tho lol
  • stevieort
    615 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    ianherrick wrote:
    I'm still just over 5 mil and the game just keeps giving. 10k, I use that to light the fireplace in Burns Manor!

Hahahaha!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    Iv bought the magnifying glass,Popsicle and escalator buti out them in storage cus I think the dont look good. We need more things to waste money or be able to gift money to friends lol
  • sammysound
    113 posts
    edited April 2013
    5.5 mil. Every time I get close to 6 new buildings come out. No complaints though

I'm sure I'll be back to 0 once land expansion comes
  • LaSpangle
    81 posts
    edited April 2013
    $30-something thousand.

Not enough. Since whacking day the main progression has accellerated, ofter giving two buildings at once. I'm plum out of cash, was supposed to buy the library a week ago, and everything is crammed in because i can't afford land. I just started building the motel squished in behind krabapppel apts.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    sammysound wrote:
    5.5 mil. Every time I get close to 6 new buildings come out. No complaints though

Is it a fact we're going to get this expansion? I like the idea tho
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    $7000. Everytime my money gets up more buildings come out. Not to mention needed to buy land. I have a bunch of buildings crammed around the edge of the town simply because I have no space.

Need space to put but already built:
    Channel 6 Studios
    Hibbert Family Practice
    Springfield Penetentiary
    Krabbapel Apartments
    Springfield Downs
    Nelson Muntz House
    First Church of Springfield
    Town Hall
    Retirement Castle
    Springfiel Falls
    Fort Sensible
    Police Station

Need Money to Build:
    Post Office
    Pimento Grove
    General Hospital

Need to Unlock Quests:
    Burns Manor
    Wiggum House
    El Chemistri
    Buddhist Temple
    Adult Education Annex
    Social Club
    Fat Tonys Compound

+ All Premium builds - I refuse to spend real $ on this game
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    @Ryder
    So u hacked the game or exploited glitches?
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Creeping toward 1 mil again, but know land purchases are coming within the next week for the coliseum and the Sleep Eazy. Maybe for the Church too. A fool and his decorator are soon parted from his money.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    Creeping toward 1 mil again, but know land purchases are coming within the next week for the coliseum and the Sleep Eazy. Maybe for the Church too. A fool and his decorator are soon parted from his money.

It took me 2months with a White House farm to buy all the land. But at the time i didnt have many bonus multiplier.
  • animalia6957
    197 posts
    edited April 2013
    should have enough to build fat Tony's house in the next couple of hours, then I will be flat broke. then I need to save for more land as have run out of space now, its all go in Springfield at the moment :-)
  • mattperiolat
    677 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

It took me 2months with a White House farm to buy all the land. But at the time i didnt have many bonus multiplier.

May be why I am taking so long. I'm being stubborn in refusing to house farm. Even if it does take forever, the new characters, their jobs and buildings always help. 1 hr, 2 hr and 12 hr make my bread.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

May be why I am taking so long. I'm being stubborn in refusing to house farm. Even if it does take forever, the new characters, their jobs and buildings always help. 1 hr, 2 hr and 12 hr make my bread.

I didn't want a farm but when I had to keep shuffling my town around eatch time I buy one land square it was just easier to have the farm then concentrate on getting the buildings....unless they're limited time .
  • sammysound
    113 posts
    edited April 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sammysound wrote:

Here's hoping
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    sammysound wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    sammysound wrote:

Here's hoping

I don't think a land expansion is coming anytime soon(other than the Squidport expansion) but I do think well get it eventually. You can see all that land they haven't made available yet, I can't see why they wouldn't release it. I just hit 30 million the other day, so nice to not have to save anymore, but I feel the pain of those of you who do. I remember saving up for 2-3 weeks just to build the Post office, which was way more expensive when it first came out, and I thought I'd never get there. Now I have 30 mil, and wish I had more stuff left to buy. It may seem daunting and impossible but just keep grinding away, and you'll reach your goals in no time.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    6 million, I need more stuff to buy or a new hobby
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    @Ryder
    So u hacked the game or exploited glitches?

I think you misinterpreted. I have so little money because everytime I get money I buy a building bringing me back to $0. So now I have a lot of buildings with no space because I can't make money fast enough
  • Linky2g
    665 posts
    edited April 2013
    1.4mil. I've got the 3 super expensive items to buy but I'm probably not going to. They seem too unreal and gimmicky. Going to use it on the squidport hopefully.
  • tony76tony
    20 posts
    edited April 2013
    I bought all of the land by the end of the end of last year. I have the escalator, skyscraper and magnifying glass. 7.4 million currently. I have never benefited from any game glitch or had a big house farm. My city is fully decorated. I have played continuously from the very beginning every day and I have spent a lot on doughnuts to buy all of the premium items. The way I see it is, to be profitable EA has to sell doughnuts to make money. I understand that not everyone can afford to buy these. I love this game and don't mind spending a bit of money to ensue EA keeps this game going. I can't wait for the next land release.

I only have room for about 4 more friends - tony76tony.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.