EA Forums - Banner

T-Chart for all y'all who want to see what they need to be caught up for Whacking Day!

Replies

• cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Just tapped my 12500th snake with like 14 days to spare. Going to stop trying so hard and maybe get a couple whacking ones by accident.
  • el-jeffe83
    67 posts
    edited April 2013
    I need more snakes! I have tons of eggs to trade so PM me so we can trade exclusively!!
  • stryd3r_1_
    14 posts
    edited April 2013
    Currently i have 3783 snakes, so looks like i'm not going to end up getting every prize. I'm on pretty much most of the day now trying to get the most out of everything i can. Only found this forum a couple of days ago, i've had people add me but dont seem to get the return of eggs that i leave. Anyway its nice to see some tips and how people have arranged their Springfield.
  • MarkFCS
    47 posts
    edited April 2013
    No idea how you guys tap this many snakes! I've hammered it every evning after work since day 1 and only go to 4500!
  • MarkFCS
    47 posts
    edited April 2013
    But a tip from me, always visit the lowest level friends first if you're short on time.Most of mine are lvl28 with 5 stars, and finding the snakes takes ages!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    MarkFCS wrote:
    But a tip from me, always visit the lowest level friends first if you're short on time.Most of mine are lvl28 with 5 stars, and finding the snakes takes ages!

Yes, lol

My son has mostly lower level neighbors and I can zip through his towns rather quickly. I have mostly higher level, long term players and it takes me ages to find those snakes. It's become a dreaded chore but I'm determined to get my kid those last 2,000 snakes so he's done.
  • jlogan58
    5 posts
    edited April 2013
    New to the forum. I'm at 3068 on eggs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

scottishman1424
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm right at 5600. I wish that I had stopped being a good neighbor/switched to the egg buddy system earlier. Still hoping there's a chance at the Sleep EZ!
  • alexgomez46
    13 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm an active player and will you catch up if you help me :)
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    10,348. Look out Homer, Drederick Tatum's coming.

10,800 just finished building him last night! I've got hime walking his tiger... waiting to crush Homer

homer-simpson+vs+tatum.jpg
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited April 2013
    8118 - Been slacking off the last couple of days. Still a couple of days ahead of pace though.
  • tracille
    81 posts
    edited April 2013
    Wow I'm alot closer to catching up then I thought I was. Just got to 7000 eggs today (already visited my friends) making me only 200 behind the goal. Maybe I'll finish after all.
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited April 2013
    Wow, at some point I got about 1400 ahead of where I should be. ...Just wow.

But that's good. Sitting at 8600, I'm in a position where I can miss an evening of whacking neighbors and pick up in the morning and not fall behind.

Hopefully will be done by next weekend. Which is good because IRON MAN 3!
  • Eresh7
    8 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm barely keeping pace, just one day ahead of the chart. Then again I'm donut poor and don't have premium license or logs/stumps.

Also if anyone is interested, I've looked at the raw files and once Whacking Day is over the motel will be 225 donuts and the coliseum 190 donuts...........all the more reason to keep whacking those snakes.
  • sharmadsen
    44 posts
    edited April 2013
    Where is the list of what you can get in the Wacking Boxes? I know I saw it, but search can't find it...
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Eresh7 wrote:
    I'm barely keeping pace, just one day ahead of the chart. Then again I'm donut poor and don't have premium license or logs/stumps.

Also if anyone is interested, I've looked at the raw files and once Whacking Day is over the motel will be 225 donuts and the coliseum 190 donuts...........all the more reason to keep whacking those snakes.

If that is true I will back off and buy them with doughnuts ^_^
  • Samwellthefirst
    201 posts
    edited April 2013
    Started the day 200 behind, visited all friends now and only 74 behind, still got my own snakes for the rest of the day ***crosses fingers***
  • crazybrad100
    56 posts
    edited April 2013
    bump i going catch up today woohoo back on track again. at 7300+ so i will catch up today i know it and get one of my fav characters willie
  • SHADOWXPR
    25 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 13800 got the first box and it sucked, just a few hundred dollars. Anyone knows what he boxes prizes are?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!