EA Forums - Banner

SPRINGFIELD NEEDS WOMEN!!!

Replies

  • Blendz1
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I tried to pick women who are regulars in Springfield, but any added women would be great. If they were ever on the Simpsons then its fine with me.

  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Shocked no one has thought of Mother Simpson with the Old Simpson Farm for Mother's Day.

    She's dead, mate.

    So is (technically) Lyle Hutz and Troy McClure and people are still begging for them.

    Glenn Close isn't dead tho, what's your point?
  • DevelopD
    37 posts
    edited April 2013
    Cheery Red Tomatoes!

  • Deadshot_DCU
    6323 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    1. Agnes Skinner - on the way already
    2. Lindsay Neagle - on the way already
    3. Cookie Kwan - on the way already

    Then we need..

    1. Maude Flanders
    2. M-ona Simpson
    3. Brandine Spuckler
    4. Crazy Cat Lady
    5. Mindy Simmons
    6. Lurleen Lumpkin
    7. Helen Lovejoy
    8. Manjulla
    9. Alice Glick
    10. Princess Kashmir
    11. Patty & Selma Bouvier
    12. Jacqueline Bouvier
    13. Lunch lady Dorris
    14. Miss Hoover
    15. Stacy Lovell
    16. Ruth Powers
    17. Ms. Botz
    18. Luanne Van Houten
    19. Belle
    20. Sherri Bobbins
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    @Deadshot.... is that all the woman? Well thought out list mate :D Unless you stole it from somewhere else ;):mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited April 2013
    KrustyLand is where the Simpsons Ride takes place. So yeah it does exsist.

    dsc05693.jpg

    Like we got Mt. Carlmore you think we will get Mt. Krusty???
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013

    Like we got Mt. Carlmore you think we will get Mt. Krusty???

    That would be cool :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Blendz1
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Maybe for Mother's Day we'll get a bunch of mothers added to the game.
  • purplecheetah77
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Blendz1 wrote:
    Springfield needs more women. The ratio of men to women is ridiculous.
    Obviously there's women, I just was commenting that we need more. More women , more children. Complete families.
    If my caps offended anyone, my apologies this is my first post.


    I agree and was thinking the same on the women. On the caps, not offended at all and you made your point, lower case wouldn't have made it any more clear.

    Some could find it offensive that people look for the littlest things to be offended about! Life is too short for that!
  • bob_loblaw26
    20 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Patty & Selma with the DMV seems possible
  • tobypine2
    292 posts
    edited April 2013
    Blendz1 wrote:
    Springfield needs more women.


    "Your women. We want to buy your women"
  • Phinbart
    128 posts
    edited April 2013
    My idea for a Mother's Day update next year:

    Bart remembers Mother's Day's coming up so gets some flowers from Howard's Flowers. Unfortunately, he finds that they cost too much and goes to work for the Mafia to get some money to buy flowers. Once he's got the cash, he gets some flowers from Howard's Flowers and a card from the Kwik-E-Mart. Lisa plans to outdo Bart however, and the two engage in a war to make Marge the best Mother's Day gift. After collecting materials from the Kwik-E-Mart and dumpsters, they each go to their rooms to make Marge the best gift ever. Marge notices this war, and tells them both that they are the best Mother's Day gifts she could get. Bart and Lisa ask Marge if she doesn't want their gifts, and she replies that she might as well because they worked so hard on them.

    Then, Skinner tries to please his mother but nothing seems to work. Then he realizes that Agnes prefers the day on her own and leaves Agnes alone on Mother's Day. At the end of the day, Agnes tells Skinner she enjoyed the day on her own, and then Skinner gives Agnes some flowers and a card and Agnes accepts them, telling him that that's what she wants every year.

    Also, Maggie goes missing and Homer tries to attract her and builds a play pen in the back garden. That unlocks Maggie and Marge overhears Homer talking to Maggie about her going missing. Then Homer decides to go to Moe's while Marge cuddles up with Maggie for an hour when she's on her own because Bart's gone to Milhouse's to plan pranks with him and Lisa's gone to eat at El Chemistri.

    Meanwhile, Mayor Quimby shops around town to get the perfect gift for his wife when Miss Springfield rings him. Quimby has to choose between Martha and Miss Springfield and so not to disappoint them both, he gets them each a gift; Milhouse is annoyed because Luann's ignoring him.

    Mother's Day ends with Bart and Lisa wondering what to get Marge next year, Agnes whining on about the card and how she doesn't like the amount of "X"'s Skinner put on the card, Milhouse finds out why Luann's ignoring him - it's because she thought he hadn't got anything for her (Luann is unlocked when she explains all this) and Milhouse gifts her his gifts, Marge ends up taking Maggie to the hospital because she accidentally dropped Maggie, Mayor Quimby's wife finding out that he sleeps with another woman, Miss Springfield also finding out that he's still with his wife, with Wiggum out on duty after reports of disturbances at the Town Hall.

    New characters:
    Maggie
    Luann Van Houten

    New decorations:
    Play Pen

    What do you think?
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
    KrustyLand is where the Simpsons Ride takes place. So yeah it does exsist.

    dsc05693.jpg

    That would require 12 land upgrades. But it would be worth it. Hope the charactors can walk around in it.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
    Phinbart wrote:
    My idea for a Mother's Day update next year:

    Bart remembers Mother's Day's coming up so gets some flowers from Howard's Flowers. Unfortunately, he finds that they cost too much and goes to work for the Mafia to get some money to buy flowers. Once he's got the cash, he gets some flowers from Howard's Flowers and a card from the Kwik-E-Mart. Lisa plans to outdo Bart however, and the two engage in a war to make Marge the best Mother's Day gift. After collecting materials from the Kwik-E-Mart and dumpsters, they each go to their rooms to make Marge the best gift ever. Marge notices this war, and tells them both that they are the best Mother's Day gifts she could get. Bart and Lisa ask Marge if she doesn't want their gifts, and she replies that she might as well because they worked so hard on them.

    Then, Skinner tries to please his mother but nothing seems to work. Then he realizes that Agnes prefers the day on her own and leaves Agnes alone on Mother's Day. At the end of the day, Agnes tells Skinner she enjoyed the day on her own, and then Skinner gives Agnes some flowers and a card and Agnes accepts them, telling him that that's what she wants every year.

    Also, Maggie goes missing and Homer tries to attract her and builds a play pen in the back garden. That unlocks Maggie and Marge overhears Homer talking to Maggie about her going missing. Then Homer decides to go to Moe's while Marge cuddles up with Maggie for an hour when she's on her own because Bart's gone to Milhouse's to plan pranks with him and Lisa's gone to eat at El Chemistri.

    Meanwhile, Mayor Quimby shops around town to get the perfect gift for his wife when Miss Springfield rings him. Quimby has to choose between Martha and Miss Springfield and so not to disappoint them both, he gets them each a gift; Milhouse is annoyed because Luann's ignoring him.

    Mother's Day ends with Bart and Lisa wondering what to get Marge next year, Agnes whining on about the card and how she doesn't like the amount of "X"'s Skinner put on the card, Milhouse finds out why Luann's ignoring him - it's because she thought he hadn't got anything for her (Luann is unlocked when she explains all this) and Milhouse gifts her his gifts, Marge ends up taking Maggie to the hospital because she accidentally dropped Maggie, Mayor Quimby's wife finding out that he sleeps with another woman, Miss Springfield also finding out that he's still with his wife, with Wiggum out on duty after reports of disturbances at the Town Hall.

    New characters:
    Maggie
    Luann Van Houten

    New decorations:
    Play Pen

    What do you think?

    Howerds flowers is limited time. And Quimbys wife knows how much he cheats on her.
  • Phinbart
    128 posts
    edited April 2013
    Howerds flowers is limited time. And Quimbys wife knows how much he cheats on her.

    The quest will only appear if Howard's Flowers was obtained by the player. And Quimby's wife would be mentioned as thinking that Quimby split up with Miss Springfield.
  • Blendz1
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Phinbart wrote:
    My idea for a Mother's Day update next year:

    I like your storyline, it would be great if we could have an event dedicated to mothers. But I wouldn't want to have to wait a whole year for those characters. I know it's late for this Mother's Day but I still holding out for a bunch of mothers to turn up on Mother's Day. Why not a Mother's Day event and we get like 5 - 10 new characters all women.
  • bobbell234
    95 posts
    edited April 2013
    Phinbart wrote:
    The quest will only appear if Howard's Flowers was obtained by the player.

    Not so good for those of us that joined after those items were available. Like me. And that's a rather major quest line to leave out a distinct group of players. :( No like.

  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
    Phinbart wrote:
    Howerds flowers is limited time. And Quimbys wife knows how much he cheats on her.

    The quest will only appear if Howard's Flowers was obtained by the player. And Quimby's wife would be mentioned as thinking that Quimby split up with Miss Springfield.
    But Quimby does have a wife. Margret.
    6500038_std.jpg
  • Phinbart
    128 posts
    edited April 2013
    bobbell234 wrote:
    Phinbart wrote:
    The quest will only appear if Howard's Flowers was obtained by the player.

    Not so good for those of us that joined after those items were available. Like me. And that's a rather major quest line to leave out a distinct group of players. No like.

    The game would recognize if the player had Howard's Flowers. If the player didn't, the characters would instead go to the Kwik-E-Mart.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    But Quimby does have a wife. Margret.
    6500038_std.jpg

    Heres a quick trivia question for you all........

    Where did Major Quimby Meet his Wife?? ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.