EA Forums - Banner

Anyone tired of Whacking Day? specifically...

13Next

Replies

• sorry89charlie
    147 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yea, its getting a bit repetitive.
  • SimonLYW
    164 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    WOW i was totally unaware that Samuel Jackson played this game!! How cools that......even if he had enough of those motherfawking snakes lol :mrgreen:
    Watch ur mouth, sir! Geez, there are kids on these forums too. :evil: Edit: Can't believe those words came out of a Mod :cry:

/Facepalm
  • davidnisse951
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    If anyone has any extra eggs and are willing to donate them it would be much appreciated. I'm running a little behind.
  • km10201
    22 posts
    edited April 2013
    I also am trying my hardest... Yes I am even going to all 75 friends every day... And it is rough going. Please donate kindly. Km10201
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited April 2013
    Very tired of it. It's so time demanding and with the 20 minute server synchs it's just tacks on even more time. Also, my wrist and fingers hurt from tapping and having to hold the phone. I even have a callus forming on my left index finger from holding the phone in landscape mode for such long periods.

I've stopped waiting for the 5th snake which far too often takes too long to show up/find. I've stopped giving eggs to people who have the motel and I've stopped paying attention to which buildings I'm clicking on so if you're logs aren't right where I can see them don't expect me to go looking for them.
  • FoolishDoughnut
    172 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I was sick of Whacking Day after the first week. I have everything, and those stupid Whacking Boxes are inane.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has discovered that TSTO players are a bunch of sarcastic b*stards--I spent forever making a massive NO EGGS!! sign in virtually the dead centre yesterday, and I logged in to find that my friends had left 200 (I'm not kidding!!) eggs all surrounding the sign.

Ha-freaking-ha.

I'm not touching a single one.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
    Your killing devils, how could this not be fun?
  • marlenet88
    136 posts
    edited April 2013
    Can't please everyone. People whinge when there's a month without an update. People whinge when the update is a few weeks in.

I'd much rather have the update than not.
  • Sub_Deviant
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm sick of it because its unachievable for me now,
    Was away on a work course for a week and had no 3G and very bad Wifi so have only just got my pet snake at 5500,
    Am gutted because this'll be the first seasonal promotion I haven't finished :(
  • honest_abraham
    76 posts
    edited April 2013
    Here's for hoping that EA doesn't have such high numbers to meet to unlock in the next holiday update...
  • jesslynco
    270 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Personally I'm very happy with wacking day. Yes collecting from all 100 friends is extremely time consuming but the rewards were worth it... Until the wacking boxes. Seriously...$500...seriously
    Do wish it was more like the v-day when it told u who gave eggs (hearts) so I could have reciprocated. Out of my 100 friends only know of two for sure that donated to me.
  • MagicCripple
    42 posts
    edited April 2013
    So, I've added people through the many "add me for whacking day" threads. Still trying to get as far as I can through whacking day. Just got the stadium built.

Got sick of visiting 100+ friends everyday. I have a stash of eggs built up to trade, but friends don't leave much for me, so I'm about ready to give up dropping them in other towns. I still tap in my town whenever I can, have maybe 2 regulars i trade with, but getting sick of this event really quick, mostly its the add 100+ people that are supposed to "help", but never do. (well for me it seems useless).

I hate games that do that. I am still trying, but succeed or fail, I just want it to END.

Anyone just looking to ditch excess eggs after completion I am willing to take them off your hands.
  • Jaisun-80
    2 posts
    edited April 2013
    While I find the event a bit of fun, it is tedious with the one egg at a time system, but my main frustration is I have been playing it since the update and I am nowhere near likely to get the top reward (sitting on around 3800 at the moment). So is this EA's way of saying you must do nothing else but play their game in order to get 'the good stuff'? Is there a thread to find help from those who don't want/need eggs that are willing to assist those who can't play as often to reach the higher rewards? Any help appreciated =o)
  • jesslynco
    270 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    For those of you having trouble getting 12500 snakes or friends not giving u eggs. Egg buddy solutions thread is the way to go. Donate to yourself through dummy towns
    It is NOT an egg trade tread.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm beginning to think I need to put up a no eggs sign in my town. That way I might get some eggs ;)
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm beginning to think I need to put up a no eggs sign in my town. That way I might get some eggs ;)

:lol:
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    So, I've added people through the many "add me for whacking day" threads. Still trying to get as far as I can through whacking day. Just got the stadium built.

Got sick of visiting 100+ friends everyday. I have a stash of eggs built up to trade, but friends don't leave much for me, so I'm about ready to give up dropping them in other towns. I still tap in my town whenever I can, have maybe 2 regulars i trade with, but getting sick of this event really quick, mostly its the add 100+ people that are supposed to "help", but never do. (well for me it seems useless).

I hate games that do that. I am still trying, but succeed or fail, I just want it to END.

Anyone just looking to ditch excess eggs after completion I am willing to take them off your hands.

You're one of my fave internet people on my friends list and the only one I've seen post on here again. I have been leaving eggs you each day. (Sometimes you get double allocation for being a fave)

I'd only be about 300 eggs behind where I am without having real life people on my friends list and about 600 behind from the last couple of days (real life friend decided to donate all his eggs to me, no prior arrangement, compete surprise)
  • BouncyX
    114 posts
    edited April 2013
    if this becomes a yearly update, they should change the friends town snake hunt a bit. instead of having to look for just 5 snakes in what can sometimes be HUGE towns. every town should be overflowing with snakes but you're only allowed to tap 5 a day. sorta like they did for valentines.

it doesnt have to be like a million, but even just 20-30 snakes per town would make it much easier to grab your 5. and maybe abandon the egg thing. (though thats just personal). i've barely left eggs and i've reached the point where i probably wont anymore. thats even more time consuming and i honestly dont even think of it. i get in, find my 3 or 4 snakes and tap the 3 buildings and i'm out. the egg thing rarely comes across my mind.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Or even if they spawned from the entry point, much like they do from rocks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.