EA Forums - Banner

New neighbours dropping off eggs.

Prev1
Why dont you PM them and ask them then lol Unless they not forum people in which case you will never know lol :mrgreen:

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's a mystery!

(Insert funny gif)

No seriously why couldn't it say this person dropped x amount of eggs and this person dropped this amount of eggs etc.

Sux!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's a mystery!

(Insert funny gif)

No seriously why couldn't it say this person dropped x amount of eggs and this person dropped this amount of eggs etc.

Sux!

That would have been great for that to have happened :D They did it on VD Update so why not now lol

WD Update looks wrong lol I meant Valentines :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thats why I spell out my name or a variation of it with eggs. I finally found a couple of people who do the same in my town so I know who to pay back.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    Thats why I spell out my name or a variation of it with eggs. I finally found a couple of people who do the same in my town so I know who to pay back.

I do the same thing providing they have the room for me to spell it all out lol
  • boilthebunny
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    It sux. With so many neighbours, you don't know who is leaving you eggs. For me, pm is the best way to go.
  • jayohhvee
    23 posts
    edited April 2013
    i thought it was creepy sometimes that it told you who left what for valentines day
  • XxEpicnezzxX
    1367 posts
    edited April 2013
    It sux. With so many neighbours, you don't know who is leaving you eggs. For me, pm is the best way to go.
    The problem is.... lots of players don't even go on these forums! :evil: :cry:
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I know right. i only have one where i can do my full name but CS67 is my regular one and otherwise I just do 67 and hope they dont have other neighbors with 67 in their name.

A couple times though someone came in after me and changed my name by filling in letters. those ****! lol
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yeah, annoys me that you need so much space to even spell out 3 characters.

PM'ing people is way out though, takes enough time to visit and drop eggs without that, just have to hope people;

1. Recongnise your message
    2. Return the favour
    3. Someone doesnt ruin your message
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yeah, annoys me that you need so much space to even spell out 3 characters.

PM'ing people is way out though, takes enough time to visit and drop eggs without that, just have to hope people;

1. Recongnise your message
    2. Return the favour
    3. Someone doesnt ruin your message

4. Your finger doesn't slip :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013

Thats another reason why i only add people from the forum(s) :D
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited April 2013

LOL yes, thats happened a few times too
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013

LOL yes, thats happened a few times too

How annoying is it when your writing your name or something like that and you put an egg in the wrong place which totally screws up what you was trying to do lol
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I think I'm going to start doing that too, seeing as I have a lot of farmers in my friends lost and it just doesn't look appealing (although some do it well), especially after seeing so many great screenshots from users on the forum here. When I first started on the forums here I just went straight to the add me threads and mass-adding people.
  • iheartmath
    5 posts
    edited April 2013

I would be happy to exchange eggs. I'm on daily. Go ahead and add me so we could trade.

iheartmath

Good luck! :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I think I'm going to start doing that too, seeing as I have a lot of farmers in my friends lost and it just doesn't look appealing (although some do it well), especially after seeing so many great screenshots from users on the forum here. When I first started on the forums here I just went straight to the add me threads and mass-adding people.

Ha i think everyone went to the "Add Me's" when they 1st join LOL When i reached 5000th post a certain member here who shall remain nameless found my second post which was in an Add Me thread LOL

Forum people are defo the way to go specially if you come here regularly, just so you can talk to each other helps out loads :D
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    The purpose of the game is to visit all your friends and leave eggs, this is why the names were randomised to give those with usernames beginning with 'z' a chance to receive eggs.
    But sadly with the nature of people it's a case of 'scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited April 2013
    That's the way to do it because people visit others towns and find they already have Tatum, Sleep Easy etc and want them for themselves, thus they seek an egg buddy :) it's by far the quickest way to accumulate snakes.
  • adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    That's the way to do it because people visit others towns and find they already have Tatum, Sleep Easy etc and want them for themselves, thus they seek an egg buddy :) it's by far the quickest way to accumulate snakes.
    Oh yes, nothing wrong with that. For those at the lower end of prizes it's become a need, especially now.
    It's a shame though EA didn't incorporate the revealing of user names when tapping eggs left in your Springfield, maybe the game would have been played more fairly.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ha i think everyone went to the "Add Me's" when they 1st join LOL When i reached 5000th post a certain member here who shall remain nameless found my second post which was in an Add Me thread LOL

Forum people are defo the way to go specially if you come here regularly, just so you can talk to each other helps out loads :D

dr-evil-laugh-o.gif

:twisted: :lol: :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.