Replies

• TheGreatOne76
    43 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have 400 let me know
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Please give me some eggs- I'm no where nest the required total for today to get all the prices, please help me out
  • jzcody
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    L_B_123XD Please give me some eggs- I'm no where nest the required total for today to get all the prices, please help me out

Hi, L_B_! I'm pretty sure we're in-game friends (I'm the one with the haphazard-looking Springfield, lol.)

Anyway, I read earlier that you weren't getting many eggs from friends. I leave at least 1 egg (woohoo, I know!) in every town each day, but with 100 friends, eggs don't go very far. (I receive nowhere near what I give, but I feel guilty if I take snakes & don't leave an egg or two for neighbors.)

Right now, I'm lucky enough to have a jokester or two who are REALLY good at hiding eggs in my town - there are 13 I haven't been able find for days!

Anyway, I left about 20-25 eggs in your town today - it was the best I could do today. While I'm struggling to reach the 12,500 goal myself, I'll make a second stop at your town at the end of each neighbor visiting session to leave whatever extra eggs I have. :)

Your town is really easy to find snakes in, by the way - much appreciated! :)
  • reesespieces496
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Yes, add me! reesespieces496
  • jdfknight21
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    I got 300+ eggs I would trade for the same amount. Send a PM and a friend request and let's work something out.
  • hardcorepe311
    18 posts
    edited April 2013
    I got a spot that would be perfect for them.
  • Lloydy68
    200 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have sent you a couple of Pms about doing trades again but you haven't replied
  • Lynchy91_EFC
    73 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have 600+ eggs so if your looking to trade them all, add me & p.m me: Lynchy91_EFC
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'd throw my hat in the ring, but haven't even able to accept requests for a couple weeks. And I'm well below the maximum. Go figure. :x
  • GitSome816
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    Add me: GitSome816
    Platform: iOS
    Have 1000+ eggs to give
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.