EA Forums - Banner

Are you even trying to get the bonus whacking Day boxes?

13Next

Replies

• brandonger546
    88 posts
    edited April 2013
    Nope because it says I already have all of the boxes. Even though I only have 16k snakes. Which means when I hit 16,500 I wont get a box because I already "have" them all :(
  • TheKingChivas
    207 posts
    edited April 2013
    Oh, and lets go Knicks!

And Rangers!
  • Hosh_7
    17 posts
    edited April 2013
    Just hit 12500 and that's it for me. I'll whack the snakes that pop up in my town and give away any eggs I have, but won't be whacking snakes in other people's towns.

This game has already taken up enough of my life the past couple of weeks.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I wasn't going to then changed my mind when I heard the rumor about donuts for snakes. Wether that is true or not I'm finding it pretty easy to get 1000 a snakes a day or so now. I just got my 6th box. The first and sixth both had three donuts , the rest money but I didn't keep track how much. On a a More sad note I xp'd up today and only got 1 donut. I hate that especially now that you need so much more xp. Still better than nothing I suppose.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Well I am not really trying per se but it seems like every 2 days I get close enough to unlock one then I got crazy to unlock. The first 2 giving me donuts definitely raised my investment level. Unlocked 3 so far.
  • maximedelrot
    3 posts
    edited April 2013
    I must be lucky when i see the posts, got 2 donuts in the 2 first whacking boxes :) so ill keep whack snakes!
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm about to reach my last box and I got cash in all of them except for 1 box. I would have stopped long time ago but I kept reading rumors of this super secret bonus so I kept going at it.
  • splatomat
    81 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I went for the first three but it just got so tedious that I quit.
  • snugglesNY
    22 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm finding it pretty easy to get 1000 a snakes a day or so now.

Hmm, teach me your secrets brother. Still struggling to get 500 snakes/day.

But anyways, I should be able to reach the 12500 before Whacking Days are done. When I am finished I definitely want to keep on racking up eggs. I have noticed on the forums and the blogs that there are a lot of people struggling to make up the numbers. Plan to shift from collecting to just giving out eggs to needy people in my friend list.

Wish that some of those who are already done, would consider doing this too.
  • bennyticklez
    100 posts
    edited April 2013
    jesslynco wrote:
    The wacking box rewards have been pretty pathetic for me so far but still wacking and kind of collecting from friends. The prizes for WD were great but it's extremely time consuming to visit all 100 friends a day. Can't imagine how long it takes the poor saps that bought the extreme wacking license.

A looooong time! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.