EA Forums - Banner

Running out of Eggs

it would really depend on how many snakes you tap in your own town.. because of the 5 snakes you tap on your neighbour's town, usually only 2 or so would be eggs so to give 5 eggs would be using the inventory of eggs you got from your own town.. the more eggs you get from your own town the more you could give to neighbours I guess..

not sure, I don't feel like I'm getting any lesser ratio of eggs to snakes with the occasional towns of 4 eggs 1 snake. (but then again I guess there are towns with all 5 being snakes..)

not sure if that helps haha.. kind of circular :roll:

edit: my town actually has a bunch of blue houses on one side (taking up maybe 1/20 of total land) but the rest is decently well looked after and designed.. are the blue houses the reason for not many eggs being dropped in my town? Small bits of house farming for the purpose of buying more land doesn't seem that bad :(

Replies

• simhenk
    9 posts
    edited April 2013
    ffcchan wrote:

edit: my town actually has a bunch of blue houses on one side (taking up maybe 1/20 of total land) but the rest is decently well looked after and designed.. are the blue houses the reason for not many eggs being dropped in my town? Small bits of house farming for the purpose of buying more land doesn't seem that bad :(

I don't have a problem with house farming if people use roads between them, or have a well designed town square, with the farming to the side. I do have a few neighbours with so many houses that there is almost no room for the characters to walk, let alone leave eggs. Those towns usually don't have any wacking day buildings/decorations. So I feel like that they are not really into the event. That is what I meant, should've been more clear about that.

Like I said, I Need to be more selective where to leave my eggs
  • ffcchan
    86 posts
    edited April 2013
    simhenk wrote:
    ffcchan wrote:

I don't have a problem with house farming if people use roads between them, or have a well designed town square, with the farming to the side. I do have a few neighbours with so many houses that there is almost no room for the characters to walk, let alone leave eggs. Those towns usually don't have any wacking day buildings/decorations. So I feel like that they are not really into the event. That is what I meant, should've been more clear about that.

Like I said, I Need to be more selective where to leave my eggs

phew! you almost got me removing all my blue houses haha.. i think they're needed just to buy more land and more decorations to make my town prettier.. so it's kind of the dirty side of any good looking thing/place/whatever lol :mrgreen:

yes being selective is indeed important with these eggs that have no names attached :roll:
  • thatgirl444
    56 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm having the same problem...I have two trading partners and few smaller trading friends... I'm lucky if I get 1\5 in friend towns lately...I actually find myself cheering when I finally tap and get an egg...lol...as much I want snakes and to get all my prizes I really really need more eggs....
  • snugglesNY
    22 posts
    edited April 2013
    Yeah me too, over the last few days I have seen a significant shift in the snake to egg ratio. Of course it does seriously jeopardize the deals that I have with my egg buddies. I think that the game designers must have adjusted the algorithm.

In the past, I wished that whacking would yield more snakes. Now, I desperately wish for more eggs. Oh, the irony.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    It'll balance it's self out and you'll have plenty of eggs at some point.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.