EA Forums - Banner

Question on "Buy Restaraunts....."

I am trying to achieve 5 stars and only need to increase "Gluttony" 1/2 star to get 5 stars. It says to buy restaraunts, and I am wondering if anyone knows if "Kwik E Mart" is considered a restaraunt? I already have 2 Krusty Burgers and Gulp N Blows but only 1 Qwik E Mart.

Thanks!

Nope it's a store.

PS. Rule of thumb: Any building with a resturant check above it counts as a resturant

Replies

• qazokm069069
    10 posts
    edited April 2013
    You mean a "Menu" above it? I see cash registers above my stores.

Thanks!
  • qazokm069069
    10 posts
    edited April 2013

Thanks!
  • caesarscott
    82 posts
    edited April 2013
    I had to buy 3 more gulps & krustburgers to get that laser half star
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    It's not a menu. It's that payment folder thing that you get when paying at a "fine" restaurant.
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited April 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    It's not a menu. It's that payment folder thing that you get when paying at a "fine" restaurant.

It's not a menu?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE!
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited April 2013
    Ive only got 1 of each, and just as i was about to build another krusty burger to get 5* asia d cuba came out and it gave me the 5.
  • FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013

Thanks!

Yea the cash registers only increase consumerism rating
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited April 2013
    Makes you wonder why EA don't just put the Pub and Swanky's Fish restaurants as permanent premium content. At least it gives more options for restaurants. Not everything needs to be limited,... and I have almost every limited item. I say keep them in the game, let people have the option to buy them.
  • oreettroll655
    48 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm in a similar boat...

I have:
    3 Krusty Burgers
    3 Gulp N' Blows
    Skip's Diner
    Java Server
    Pimento Grove
    1 Lard Lad
    Gilded Truffle
    Luigis
    Asia de Cuba

Yet I am still at 4 and a half stars for Gluttony. I really don't want to build a 4th Krustyburger or Gulp N' Blow. I think El Chemistri is a restaurant, so if that doesn't put me over the top to 5 stars, I don't know what to do other than buying more multiples of things.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    Hmmm. This is strange. Ever since Swanky Fish and Asia de Cuba came out, I no longer need multiple Gulp N Blows or Krusty Burgers, and I still get 5 stars. Before those 2 came out, I had two of each, but have since stored the 2nd ones and have maintained my 5 stars. So I was under the impression that with the addition of these two new restaurants, we could have 1 of each and still get 5 stars.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited April 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Hmmm. This is strange. Ever since Swanky Fish and Asia de Cuba came out, I no longer need multiple Gulp N Blows or Krusty Burgers, and I still get 5 stars. Before those 2 came out, I had two of each, but have since stored the 2nd ones and have maintained my 5 stars. So I was under the impression that with the addition of these two new restaurants, we could have 1 of each and still get 5 stars.

Im with ya i also only have one of each and have 5 stars
  • jedgeco
    247 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm in a similar boat...

I have:
    3 Krusty Burgers
    3 Gulp N' Blows
    Skip's Diner
    Java Server
    Pimento Grove
    1 Lard Lad
    Gilded Truffle
    Luigis
    Asia de Cuba

Yet I am still at 4 and a half stars for Gluttony. I really don't want to build a 4th Krustyburger or Gulp N' Blow. I think El Chemistri is a restaurant, so if that doesn't put me over the top to 5 stars, I don't know what to do other than buying more multiples of things.

What level are you? You need more of each type of building to have 5 stars as you level up. At Level 29, I have everything you have except for Lard Lad (which I don't think counts), but didn't get 5 Gluttony stars until I planted my 5th GulpNBlow.
  • popojijo984
    279 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have 2 kwik e marts and 2 krusty burgers and it makes me happy. This is because I imagine them saying to each other lets not go to that Krusty Burger let's go to the good one.
  • DukeEsqIII
    78 posts
    edited April 2013
    I have:

3 Krusty Burgers
    2 Gulp N' Blows
    Skip's Diner
    Java Server
    Pimento Grove
    1 Lard Lad
    Gilded Truffle
    Luigis
    Asia de Cuba
    El Chemistri

(Does the Ice cream Parlor count? I can't remember off the top of my head.)

I noticed when the Swanky Fish was available I dropped from 5 stars to 4 1/2, so I built my second Gulp N' Blow and got it back to 5. Then Asia de Cuba came out and when I bought that I was able to put my G&B into storage without changing my status, EA must figure your score out by the total number of restaurants in the game, regardless if they're limited edition or not.
  • blackgryphon9999
    676 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

I have one of each restaurant and have only 4 1/2 stars. Hmmmmm
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited April 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

I have one of each restaurant and have only 4 1/2 stars. Hmmmmm

Completely forgot that Lard Lads counted. I have two of those. Stored one and went to 4.5 stars. So maybe you have to have every single restaurant including limited editions plus 1 extra... I really don't know. But I have 1 of everything except lard lad, which is my only multiple.
  • various121
    109 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I've got:

2x Krustys
    2x Lard Lads
    1x Gulp n Blow
    1x Pimento Grove
    1x Luigis
    1x Gilded Truffle
    1x El Chemistri
    1x Skips Diner

and five stars. I forget if Phineas Q. Butterfats counts as a restaurant but I have that too.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Phineas Q. Butterfats definitely counts as a restaurant. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.