EA Forums - Banner

Am I the only Old Fart playing this game?

Replies

• XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    50 here. Been gaming since the original pong back in the 70's. I think we're all young at heart here :)

Yes, and remember to respect your elders! :wink:

Yes, ma'am :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6387 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    29 over here
  • grabrr73
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    grabrr73 wrote:
    Pretty close to 44 here....

I'll be 44 this year too.
    I'll be 44 in 23 days....wow..
    I grew up in the arcades of the late 70's all the way till the 90's, I collected arcade machines for awhile., switch to all pinball...then sold them all, but I still have myAtari 2600!!
  • cathyfitz245
    43 posts
    edited May 2013
    So far, I seem to be the oldest one here (at 62...seems kinda young to me). Maybe it's the aging hippie in me, but I love the irreverent humor of the Simpsons, and always have. And I'm a game junkie. Age is in your head and your heart. I've run into a few people in their 30s who seem older than I do. They are poor, dour old souls.

I'm a young 61 YOA female. Love the Simpsons, and the OCD planning and the decorating of my town.
  • DevelopD
    37 posts
    edited May 2013
    Ahem. I am 54, and most definitely NOT an old fart!

I drive a 5-speed convertible while wearing high heels and drinking coffee, I jet-ski, ride show horses, etc..,

Oh, and and can beat my sons playing pool.

And as long as L'Oreal is in business, I shall not have a gray hair.

Great topic, though. Nice to know I'm not the only one who's seen 50.

Although it does seem I'm the "winner" of this contest. :shock:

Gee, since I felt the need to say all that, maybe the age thing's getting to me after all!?!

I'm only a year younger than you, and and can echo everything you said! - except I drive my vintage Triumph car collection :) You're only as old as you feel!

• PhoenicianSn
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I am almost 40. Guess that makes me fall within the average age between people who think and do not think are "old fart" and the kids barely out of puberty in these relatively exaggerated classifications. :roll: :wink:
  • julianabr
    21 posts
    edited May 2013
    itistracyl wrote:
    My husband has kidded me that I am probably the oldest player on here. I am happy to be able to prove him wrong. But then he's hooked on Mafia Wars, or something like that.

Yup, tell hubby he's wrong! 45 yr old mom of three here. It was actually my 9 yr old who got me hooked. Now she just shakes her head. (But she still takes my egg drops)

• TheGreatOne76
    43 posts
    edited May 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    29 here and i thought i was a bit old playing this hourly haha
    Same here I'm 36 but I realize that the Simpsons have been around a long time so I knew there'd be ppl at least around my age
  • Nisajane
    22 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just turned 44 and had my daughter 7 months ago. My 9 year old got me into this and I play more than he does :)
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm 34 :D
  • raider_geek
    32 posts
    edited May 2013
    Naw! 50 here but not an old fart.......yet!
  • BGringo
    119 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    I'm 34 :D

Same here
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2013
    If ur an old fart then am I a new fart? :D
    I'm 27, but think it's awesome with 60+ playing this game!
  • shesaid_dest
    151 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'll be 36 this year, i love this game! It is the only one i play... Because it doesn't leave any time for another game ! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

And here i was thinking this forum was filled with teens... We are young at heart !

Keep on whackin'
  • bblyth3757
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'll be 48 in Nov...
  • daftoldbird
    88 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm 52, and I play on mine AND my grandsons profile, hourly. Yes, I'm an addict :?
  • worldofwhat
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    48 and still playing daily

• porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited May 2013
    40 next year!
  • blackgryphon9999
    689 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Nisajane wrote:
    Just turned 44 and had my daughter 7 months ago. My 9 year old got me into this and I play more than he does :)

Congratulations on the little one :-D (I know what it's like to be an older mom: I'm 62 and my son is 13.)

Keep on playing!
  • juliespencer14
    29 posts
    edited May 2013
    35 here and loving it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.