update

2Next

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    "Now I'm only ugly on the inside!"

Ps I'll be getting 2 or 3 of those Limo's. one for Burnsy, one for Tony, and one just 'cos there's hardly any cars in the game. Damn I want the Duff Racer so bad.

If I could ill sell you my duff racer for a low price of 500 donuts. Sorry even though its a crap champcar not an f1 otherwise it would be a 1000 donuts hahjahhahahhaha, I could work for ea with the rediculous price hey.

Even if it was a Datsun and it had the Duff branding on it I would be all over that. :lol:
  • show416
    28 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm so glad Moe has a new skin. I hate his tasks for some reason. Smithers' tasks also. That crap where he's walking around drunk is the worst task in the game
  • Kamidari
    39 posts
    edited May 2013
    The limo is also a 2% boost to money and XP, so in that regard, it's not bad for 40 donuts even if you don't use the task.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited May 2013
    show416 wrote:
    I'm so glad Moe has a new skin. I hate his tasks for some reason. Smithers' tasks also. That crap where he's walking around drunk is the worst task in the game

You mean the best task. I wish every character had a task where they walked around drunk so my town could just be full of drunks walking around. Barney, Smithers,... it's wondrous.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    show416 wrote:

Lol I don't mind it. When I first saw it I thought it was a zombie thing for Halloween. :P For me any indoor task is the worst task in the game. YOU HEAR THAT EA? More outdoor tasks!
  • sackXchange
    129 posts
    edited May 2013
    After Moe's 2 day task Moe and Homer talk about there not being many females in the game and that the writers must not know much about women. Maybe some females in the near future?
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    After Moe's 2 day task Moe and Homer talk about there not being many females in the game and that the writers must not know much about women. Maybe some females in the near future?

Did you seriously speed up a 48hr task?
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited May 2013
    Can you speed up a task without being serious?
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Johneg86 wrote:
    Clean up the tavern - 2d payout $1000/250xp
    So the first 48 hour task. I'm guessing it won't be the last.

2nd.. Rich Texan has a 2day task.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • sengir_cdv
    53 posts
    edited May 2013
    nice skin :)
  • sackXchange
    129 posts
    edited May 2013

I try not to be too serious about anything. :lol:
  • LeftForRed
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    I logged in, got the update for Moe's suit, and started the first quest to make Moe strut. Logged in about 10 minutes later, and Moe was walking around, without the suit, and unassigned to a task. Quest no longer appears in task book. tried logging out of orgin/back in. also turned phone off/back on. The update somehow un-did itself. any suggestions?

edit: issue resolved itself several hours later
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    LeftForRed wrote:
    I logged in, got the update for Moe's suit, and started the first quest to make Moe strut. Logged in about 10 minutes later, and Moe was walking around, without the suit, and unassigned to a task. Quest no longer appears in task book. tried logging out of orgin/back in. also turned phone off/back on. The update somehow un-did itself. any suggestions?

No suggestions, but it seems that egg cracking ruins a number of tasks from the newest characters. It knocks out Rich Texan's 12 hour task, Louie & Leg's combined 1 hour task. So if you are getting new characters, I'd suggest doing all your egg stuff before setting the tasks, or after you clear out the finished tasks.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    It's limo time!! :twisted: I wish they would make cars available to place on streets though.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    kelekod wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    Johneg86 wrote:
    Clean up the tavern - 2d payout $1000/250xp
    So the first 48 hour task. I'm guessing it won't be the last.

2nd.. Rich Texan has a 2day task.
    So the first non-premium character with a 48 hour task. :) I haven't sprung for the Rich Texan yet. I'll probably get the brewery and the volcano lair before him.

I don't know, the skin could be considered a premium since it won't be available after Sunday... ;)

Either way, I understand what you are getting at though. :)
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013

I try not to be too serious about anything. :lol:

Haha that's what I like to see. In any case I hope you're right :D Patty & Selma with DMV here we come :)
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013

I love how the ea writers listen to what we say then because we were just talking about how we want to see more women in the game. haha
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited May 2013
    I like how the writers of the game are now cracking jokes about our ideas for new content.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!