Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Yea it seems all 3 of them are back to being stuck in the never ending loop
  • Raidsmart
    47 posts
    edited November 2012
    Not a chance bro.. I have an infinite Cletus loop. Since I've started to count: 23 straight. Just got a Delouse job a few hours back.
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    These continuous Grandpa/Cletus quests are driving me up the wall, it is so annoying! Cant they just let us do what we want with these characters UNLESS there is a task they need to do necessary for us quest-wise?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Ok now Grampa stop asking for them again. His alzheimer's must be kickin in

I would imagine that EA would need to correct this through an actual patch released through the App Store
  • mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    ^ Just read your signature. So jealous of you. :( It is taking me forever especially when land and buildings get crazy expensive! Over 200,000 for the post office! :x
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I make it a habit of playing as much as I can and the best advice I can give you and anyone for that matter is that when you have a quest, just send all the other characters for similar jobs so when you come back, everyone will be free and you'll be able to collect from everyone

Like for example: If you have lots of free time & the current quest you're on takes 8hrs, send the characters not on quests on 4 hr long jobs, come back & rinse & repeat.

If you don't have much time, send them on 8hr long jobs. Just keep doing this and you'll get some big money in no time. There is really no need to house farm. I have never done it and have done fine. Sure there must be people who played a long time and have amassed some big money on house farming, but there is really no need. It's actually better when you have something to work towards even if that means earning some money first. Trust me, I've been there.
  • ncwriter
    13 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Grandpa loop is still a bother! Please fix ASAP.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Cletus, has continued now for the second day without the loop. Grandpa Abe hasn't given me his exclamation mark in a bubble either. Abe has now been sent on his fifth mission (1 & 4 hour) since the update without the loop.
    Before the update they were both continually in the loop.
    It now remains to be seen how long, before they go back into the loop?
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.