EA Forums - Banner

Egg Buddy Needed

I've still got 650+ eggs and am looking for a new buddy since my two previous ones are off of eggs. If you want to egg-change 100 at a time, let me know. I have a field at the south of my town that can easily hold that many. My username in the game is MAC_Inc_83. After/If you do leave me some eggs, leave me a PM and I'll return the favor.

Replies

• Sudorana
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    right now sitting at 300 eggs but drop me a PM i'll trade with other players drop me a 100 eggs i'll drop you a 100 eggs and pm you when i do
  • Jdimeo1778
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    450 eggs in my inventory looking for a partner too.
  • skadzz
    18 posts
    edited May 2013
    Username: skadzz

I have over 600 eggs and am nowhere near completing whacking day tasks. Add me and let me know who and ill happily exchange all my eggs in return for yours
  • BjjSteve
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I like the 100 for 100 exchange.

If anyone is interested and has close to 500-600 eggs like I do, add me and let me know.

BjjSteve
  • spadefx
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    Like the 100-100 idea, I'm sitting with about 540, was looking for a thread along these lines!

spadefx, drop me a message!
  • ciara-ann
    5 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've around 500, willing to swap on a 100 each basis. Pirateciara is the user name. Add me and throw me a pm
  • cacobart
    37 posts
    edited May 2013
    Uow, by reading how many eggs you've got to trade, I think I'm a little greedy. I saved some and got over 2000 eggs to trade...

If you want to share some, please PM me
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9482595.page
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.