EA Forums - Banner

How many donuts for Tatum and motel?

I think it is 5 doughnuts for every 50 snakes you are short.

Replies

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited May 2013
    510 donuts to reach the motel.
  • mswhoeveryouare
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    That's quite a few!
    Can't quite believe I have been sucked into this game enough to actually cough up.
    Thanks for the reply, I'm new to posting but must confess to have been viewing for a while.
    Thanks for all the info I've got from all the posters I've never acknowledged!
    Btw I'm in the uk without sky tv so not even regularly watching the simpsons!
  • jordanahley1
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    If you have the snake log or whichever one of the snake generating items makes the most, the 2 donuts to rush that we'll give you more snakes for your donut than the 5 donuts to rush 50 snakes ahead. :)
  • mswhoeveryouare
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't have the log and am now thinking I should just use the donuts ( which I also don't have yet) for the 'speed ups'
    Decisions, decisions, decisions. Good idea though I 'll give it some thought. Most days I can't play every 4 hours cause of work / annoyed husband etc.
    the sun is shining here and maybe I need to leave the house before I get a vitamin d deficiency!
    Thanks guys
  • mwdalton
    11547 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    If you have the snake log or whichever one of the snake generating items makes the most, the 2 donuts to rush that we'll give you more snakes for your donut than the 5 donuts to rush 50 snakes ahead. :)

Huh! Good tip! :thumbup:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited May 2013
    Also what I've done is placed my snake logs at my landing zone in my town, so when they're ready for friends to tap they see those first and tap away, which will reset the timer on the logs which will generate snakes quicker if you're unable to visit your Springfield for several hours.

Works a treat, sometimes I've had 90 snakes to generate off one snake log if I can't visit my town for whatever reason. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.