EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• skutterjw
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    Whacking Day Bug -

Seems that (occasionally and randomly) whenever I have characters doing a joint task (Smithers exercise for Mr Burns or Legs and Louie Interrogate a squealer) when I enter Baton Mode to whack snakes or crack eggs, those chareacters leave their tasks.

Additionally if I enter place river or road mode they also leave their tasks. This gets very annoying - especially if they have been going for 45 minutes and then quit when entering one of the aforementioned game modes.
  • Aishmd
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    a friend added me and at first it came up as a request but every time I tried to accept it would tell me that I had reached the maximum number of friends, even though I could accept requests coming in afterwards. Finally my friend says he managed to accept it so that now he can see my town and visit, yet I still can't see his. Any advice?
  • AshkanOraee
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    I got the update, and then received respectable moe in my inventory. At the time Moe was on a task so I couldn’t see it on him, but then the next time I went on to the game it updated again and the previous update was completely gone. A while after, I got the new update again, but i still don’t have respectable Moe! Is there any way I can get the costume back??
  • ZEnigmatic13
    41 posts
    edited May 2013
    How do you access respectable Moe,
    I downloaded the update but I cant change his costume.
  • AshkanOraee
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    How do you access respectable Moe,
    I downloaded the update but I cant change his costume.

He should be in your inventory.
  • tennise1105
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    I spent REAL DOLLARS to buy those donuts and redeemed them for snakes. And now all the snakes are disappeared!!!

I tried to log out and log in many times but it only remains what I newly earned snakes after loss. Not a single snake is added back.

Again, please find a solution for me.

My ID is tennise1105
    email is [email protected]
    number of loss: 3178 snakes.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
  • jballar
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. But i had a very strange bug happen to me today in Tapped Out. I am on multiple times per day, and i was on this morning around 11 am Central time and all was fine. I am Level 28 and something happened between then, and when I logged on again around 4 pm Central. All of my buildings were put in my inventory (only had the original Simpsons house as if i had started a new game in game). I do know though, even though all the houses were there, I had lost a few inventory items. I'm not sure what all exactly, but i know I lost 2 of the Snake Rocks, and I lost all of the other items that I had purchased for the wacking day festival. I have since returned all the buildings to my town, but I would like my snake rocks back as well too please. I also had the XP counter for my level reset as well. Please look into this. Thank you.

I also just noticed i somehow lost all of my brown houses as well which makes me believe i am definitely missing other inventory too. I really enjoy playing this game and want to continue. Please fix. Thanks!
  • copcalle
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    cjackson42 wrote:
    Cannot login, haven't been able to since the whacking day update. Every time I enter my origin login info, I get a "cannot connect to server... Maybe if you hit retry" message.

Same problem here. Since yesterday night I can't reach the server, even retry doesn't work, so didn't de- and reinstall. I could start a new town, but in the moment I wanted to connect with origin: no connection.

Please help me, I m missing a lot of snakes.
  • helot-knight
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    I can't add new friends. There are an error message when I put Accept button: Uh oh! Somthing went wrong... Sorry, an unexpected error occured. Please try again.

My Origin ID: helot-knight
  • tomk1994
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    On my Sony Xperia Z (with an 1080x1920 screen) the games shows a bar on the right side. In this bar the screen of another part of the game is visible.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/enmim1ffq4wu4aw/abc.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • hazem1999
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hi. I haven't been able to connect for 2 days Now. Is the server having issues? I'm level 21 and have never had a problem before. Now I just keep getting Bart screen "Cannot connect to server. Ugh!! Not this screen again" what's going on?
  • dtpavey
    52 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Anyone else have a problem with the fences? Because the fence won't overlap the edge of the "sidewalk" I always get fences that overlap on the end instead of meeting at a corner. I think the easiest solution is to make a half fence. That way I can have nice corners on all four sides. Just a thought.
  • Genie_B88
    16 posts
    edited May 2013
    My fianc? has been trying to log into his simpsons game on my iPad because his phone broke, but it doesn't recognize his email account and says to creat a new user name,even though he's on level 27 and he played it a few days ago, and if you ask for a reset password link it sends it and he can change it, but when I try to login it doesn't recognize it and says wrong password or problem with the server
  • tlivers35
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    dtpavey wrote:
    Anyone else have a problem with the fences? Because the fence won't overlap the edge of the "sidewalk" I always get fences that overlap on the end instead of meeting at a corner. I think the easiest solution is to make a half fence. That way I can have nice corners on all four sides. Just a
  • tlivers35
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    hazem1999 wrote:
    Hi. I haven't been able to connect for 2 days Now. Is the server having issues? I'm level 21 and have never had a problem before. Now I just keep getting Bart screen "Cannot connect to server. Ugh!! Not this screen again" what's going on?

Yes. I have a case opened with EA support about this issue. Was escalate d to 2nd tier supporg early tbis morning.
  • hazem1999
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    tlivers35 wrote:
    hazem1999 wrote:

Yes. I have a case opened with EA support about this issue. Was escalate d to 2nd tier supporg early tbis morning.

Great thanks please keep me updated.
  • bebellen1328
    14 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have had eggs disappear from friends cities because immediately after placing them the game says it can't connect to the server. What is happening here? The eggs don't reappear in my count nor show up later in that city. I have probably lost anywhere between 50-100 eggs because of this glitch. Also why does the game lose its connection to the server after 15-20 minutes of play? It reloads & does the same thing again!! Please fix these glitches!
  • tlivers35
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    hazem1999 wrote:
    tlivers35 wrote:
    hazem1999 wrote:

Great thanks please keep me updated.

Will do. So far no response.
  • Toj427
    438 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I bought an elite license on Saturday to try to catch up at the end of the event. It worked fine on Saturday and yesterday. I just noticed that today I lost both licenses. The elite license is available to buy again and I don't have the option to collect snakes in neighbors towns at all anymore.

Does anyone know a good way to get in touch with EA. I was so close to being able to get the motel.
  • oppycentral
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    Never mind.