Replies

• bizzaro72656
    66 posts
    edited May 2013
    at 8163 for snakes sure could use some eggs and and pm me if you can help
  • yahwn
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    Well, I'm also kinda left behind. 5500 Eggs - but I can still trade: 1.500 Eggs.

Who's on?

Nick: lorrelia12
  • mv1088
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm very behind too I need about 7000 snakes still. I am willing to trade or donations are welcomed as well

Thank you!!
  • Liz1109
    11 posts
    edited May 2013
    Still willing to trade eggs and take donations. Trying to finish at 8300 snakes right now. Pm if interested.
  • srikid79
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm at 7000 snakes. I'm active player. Love egg donations n trade to complete it. Add me srikid79
    Thanks
  • nathlint
    4 posts
    edited May 2013
    Would love some extra help! Thanks a lot!

Username: nathlint
  • Genie_B88
    16 posts
    edited May 2013
    3 prizes still away from all of them and haven't gotten close to 5500, would really appreciate help for mine & my fiances accounts.

Mine : genie_b88
    His: dstrong75
  • bethgrimaldi
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have 200 eggs right now. Will trade only. My last trading partner cheated on me so don't respond if you don't want to play fair, cause I need eggs too, trying to get to 10k.
  • kristiangrassy
    26 posts
    edited May 2013
    Please help with more eggs! always on the game so will trade back quickly!
    add: kristiangrassy
  • Uttunki
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    Need eggs? I have plenty and willing to give out

Uttunki
  • ahaangana82
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone. Would really appreciate any help getting more eggs. I currently have 450 eggs to share. Have just hit the 7500 snakes mark so really keen to get the last two prizes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I missed two weeks of wacking while in hospital but next challenge the gamers set I would be more than happyto help anyone out. I play every day and am highly aaddicted. Hope to hear from u all soon. Cheers!

ahaangana82
  • albertronnie
    93 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm struggling with the last stretch, need about 2200 snakes for the motel, any help much appreciated!

Username = albertronnie
  • mosher666
    120 posts
    edited May 2013
    Looking for egg donations. Started late so only on about 1800. Need help from community. My wife says I will never get all the rewards in time, let's prove her wrong.

PM me stating username as currently friend list full so will need to empty it for people
  • Schou91
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    Need 2500 snakes to reach Tatum dont have time to whack snakes all the time cause that im writing an assignment.

Ingame: Schou91
  • luljplul
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    In need of eggs badly :( at 3502 snakes at the moment! started playing game late into event :o

Any help is greatly appreciated. add luljplul

Thank you.
  • raeganmartin
    15 posts
    edited May 2013
    Working on the last two prizes. About 3000 snakes to go. I am a daily player and I give eggs to all my friends but I don't seem to be getting that many in return. Please help me reach the end prize!
  • Jenson_R80
    1 posts
    edited May 2013
    add me:

Jenson_R80
  • Ghostlybit
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have over 700 eggs. Add me daily player ghostlybit. I don't need them so just wanna help some folks out.
  • sophie452965
    9 posts
    edited May 2013
    looking to trade. despite leaving eggs in my friends town I still have almost 400 eggs. msg me with how many you have to trade and we can even trade.

edited to add username is sophie452965
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mosher666
    120 posts
    edited May 2013
    Looking for egg donations. Started late so only on about 2900. Need help from community. My wife says I will never get all the rewards in time, let's prove her wrong.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.