EA Forums - Banner

Surplus Eggs - Cant believe i have to do this!

Replies

• adamedwards187
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    I got some to spare. :) I sent an invite. The username is: adamedwards638
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Just dropped a couple hundred. Will have more later on/in the morning (in Texas)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Well good luck mate sorry I couldn't help

Its fine bro not a problem..............to me anyway , but a little girl who's only dream right now is to own all the whacking day items in such a short time has been shatted as your few eggs could be the ones that make her get to 12500 :twisted: Only joking bro its all good :D
    I got some to spare. :) I sent an invite. The username is: adamedwards638

Added good sir :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mosher666
    120 posts
    edited May 2013
    Looking for egg donations. Started late so only on about 3100. Need help from community. My wife says I will never get all the rewards in time, let's prove her wrong.
  • stageIV
    95 posts
    edited May 2013
    Am still trying to donate lol everytime I refresh more pop up infront of me....think 700 given so far and trying to get to 1000. Tap harder and faster there are eggs to donate sir ! Lol
  • cbecker13
    20 posts
    edited May 2013
    stageIV wrote:
    Am still trying to donate lol everytime I refresh more pop up infront of me....think 700 given so far and trying to get to 1000. Tap harder and faster there are eggs to donate sir ! Lol

I could use some.. Space for 100 in lower left =)
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    tlindfors wrote:
    Hey Neo, I haven't been on the forum in months, just checked back in today and saw this request. I just sent a request to her, I'll load her up with eggs. I have been helping a couple old timers that used to hang around the forums (they may still be here), but they are pretty darn close to getting everything so I will be happy to help you guys out. May I just say, nice to see Mod by the names of some of my favorite folks on here!!! :D

Hey your back :D Good to see you posting again :D I have added you :) as im looking after her town while she sleeping :D Trying to give her a nice surprise for when she gets up in the morning :) Thanks for the mod comment btw :D

What's the egg count looking like? You are going to have a sore paw from cracking all those eggs, but I am sure she will be thrilled when she wakes up! I am whacking snakes like crazy, I will probably drop them as I get them in my "tapping cycle", probably 50 to 100 at a time. I only had about 50 on my first egg drop to her, thought I had more, but I keep chipping away. Kind of fun to have a new mission, an altruistic one-even better. :mrgreen:

Anywho, last time I was here there were no mods on this forum yet, so that was cool for me to see, even better that I always got a kick out of you guys (gals) that I know. So many new people, I see some of my old pals, but lots of new faces (avatars, lol) to me. I have seen some really cool ideas and read some great posts on my comeback visit today, I think I need to start hanging out again (nice way to say I am having a forum relapse)!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    stageIV wrote:

Im trying bud seriously i am :lol: hand really starting to hurt now lol it gone 2.40am here now so wont be up for much longer, so her town probably bound it get full very quickly :( I'll be back in 4hrs tho for work and will clear then :D Thank you for all your eggs much appreciated :D 400 away from the Duff Stadium :D
    tlindfors wrote:
    What's the egg count looking like? You are going to have a sore paw from cracking all those eggs, but I am sure she will be thrilled when she wakes up! I am whacking snakes like crazy, I will probably drop them as I get them in my "tapping cycle", probably 50 to 100 at a time. I only had about 50 on my first egg drop to her, thought I had more, but I keep chipping away. Kind of fun to have a new mission, an altruistic one-even better. :mrgreen:

Anywho, last time I was here there were no mods on this forum yet, so that was cool for me to see, even better that I always got a kick out of you guys (gals) that I know. So many new people, I see some of my old pals, but lots of new faces (avatars, lol) to me. I have seen some really cool ideas and read some great posts on my comeback visit today, I think I need to start hanging out again (nice way to say I am having a forum relapse)!

Egg Count is now at 3879 :D not bad considering i started this at 400 :D

Good to see you coming back to the forum bud :D This place has improved loads :) Loads of friendly people willing to help as this thread shows for a start :D
  • Saleen219
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Sent her an invite. Have her add me, Saleen219, i have at least 400 for her

• Velzorn
    4 posts
    edited May 2013
    I'm kindly asking for eggs from anyone that already has unlocked all the prizes and looking to give away eggs! I'm close to getting the last prize unlocked and hoping to get it and then be able to return the favor to other players by giving away all my eggs as well before this event ends. Hope to see some kindness. Add me: Velzorn

:D
  • thadygirl
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I have enough snakes but my buddy

monkeyCDoo

Was wasting time with school work ;-) and really needs the eggs to catch up! Please help!
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Wow guys, after reading so many threads about people getting stitched up, its nice to see a few popping up like this. I will leave some eggs soon, IF I can ever visit when the town isnt plastered top to bottom!!!!!
  • MelDesigner
    647 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    So cool everyone is pitching in.
    Neo, your daughter's town is so empty I could get all 10 snakes within seconds.
    I hope you get all the prizes by tomorrow. I'll add another 500+ when the land is free again.
  • edited May 2013
    I hope you get all the prizes by tomorrow. I'll add another 500+ when the land is free again.

Are you helping everybody? :shock:
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2013
    I saw u added Evey in the news update which I never usually check and before looking here I just got the feeling it was Ur daughters town lol. Anyways, guess she's already full on friends now?
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    I will help. Not only with the eggs, but with setting a world record for fasted gain of eggs without using do'hnuts!
  • cdyoon83565
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    Same here... I need some eggs really bad. Please send any surplus eggs to CDYOON83565... Thanks in advance!
  • mosher666
    120 posts
    edited May 2013
    Looking for egg donations. Started late so only on about 3400. Need help from community. My wife says I will never get all the rewards in time, let's prove her wrong.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2013
    mosher666 wrote:
    Looking for egg donations. Started late so only on about 3400. Need help from community. My wife says I will never get all the rewards in time, let's prove her wrong.
    tumblr_inline_mjz6uwVa7d1qz4rgp.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2013
    Saleen219 wrote:
    Sent her an invite. Have her add me, Saleen219, i have at least 400 for her
    Wow guys, after reading so many threads about people getting stitched up, its nice to see a few popping up like this. I will leave some eggs soon, IF I can ever visit when the town isnt plastered top to bottom!!!!!

Thank you :D She doing well she just passed 4500 snakes :D I don't think we will make 12500 but what an achievement that would be if we did :D
    I saw u added Evey in the news update which I never usually check and before looking here I just got the feeling it was Ur daughters town lol. Anyways, guess she's already full on friends now?

Her friends list isn't full yet mate, altho it is filling up pretty quick :lol:
    I will help. Not only with the eggs, but with setting a world record for fasted gain of eggs without using do'hnuts!

Send an invite bud an i'll accept you :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!