EA Forums - Banner

SHOCKING DISCOVERY

Replies

• kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Here's my genius idea. I bought the iTunes cards individually until I reached $50. I didn't go out and buy the $50 card, I bought multiple cards. Then when I reached enough to get the $50 donut amount, then I cashed out. You can do the same thing with the Google Play cards. No one is forcing you to save up the cash all at once. It can be a gradual thing. You don't have to spend it, or even redeem it until you need it.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • brandonger546
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    I didn't say I was smarter because of it.

But when you are trying to throw out words like intellectual, comprehension and words of that sort but have every other word misspelled you look like a goof.

I'm also on a touch screen phone but don't seem to have the same problem as you.

Why wouldn't you want the other member to mention the conversation if he declined if you weren't on the up and up? Seems fishy to me

because my inbox literally had over 70 requests for my help to give them eggs and if he told people i helpdd him then i would have even more anx it was too muxh people to help out. also u probably dont have the same provlem becase u either proof read or just text less recklessly. i think its clear to see that my comprehension of the english language isnt lacking. just my willingness to correct typos.
  • brandonger546
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    SimonLYW wrote:
    and for those of u still stuck on the thousand dollar number....i could easily spend that decorating my town exactly how i want it which i shouldnt have to DERPPPPPP. and to the other idiots who think I have a problem with people having an opinion ive clearly stated that I respect their right to have it but pity tuem for their lack of intellect and dosagree with them. And to be clear not everybody in here said that the pricing doesnt meet its value. some peoe are pleased with it the way it is so obviously my insults are directed towards them. to the people that dont understand tue whole xoncept of this thread im sorry you cant wrap your uead around it. to the idiot who thinks spell checking means you are a smarter person WOW. Im typing on a touch screen phone and since i have enough faith in u guys to comprehend any typos and my posts arent being graded by a teacher then no i dont think punctuation dictates my intelligence. only a middle schooler would think that lol. as long as i get my point across and dont worry guys ill b here all day so u guys can sit and whine and complain about how i whine and complain too much haha. if ypur feelings are hurt then dont post in this thread ajd dont read it. and no im not gonna proof read this and cofrect the errors. yez i realize that "gonna" isnt a word so save yourself some time.

Okay, how about we just start fresh, forget about all that stuff before?

The point you are trying to make was that you believe that in game currency should be cheaper and that you dislike paying as much as you do for in game content, correct?

Discuss

I agree, I feel like the donuts are very expensive and have notice a steady price creep on items in game as well, though I understand why they're as expensive as they are. They do give us a ton of free donuts from time to time though, at least that's something right?

a great point but i feel like if theyd lower the price thy will see an increase in people who buy donuts so it should just about even out in the ed
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I didn't say I was smarter because of it.

But when you are trying to throw out words like intellectual, comprehension and words of that sort but have every other word misspelled you look like a goof.

I'm also on a touch screen phone but don't seem to have the same problem as you.

Why wouldn't you want the other member to mention the conversation if he declined if you weren't on the up and up? Seems fishy to me

because my inbox literally had over 70 requests for my help to give them eggs and if he told people i helpdd him then i would have even more anx it was too muxh people to help out

• i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited May 2013
    in closing i will just say its not a matter or whether or not you can afford it but rather whether or not it meets its value to have a springfield you like is worth it to you then I tip my hat but still disagree. and if paying between 2 and 3 hundred dollars (amount varies by person of course)

People have been complaining about the pricing from day one. And my answer has always been; you don't want to spend money, you don't spend money. But still people complain. Why? You can play it for free. The premiums, as you said before, are just digital graphics. Why does it bother you so much. If people want to spend their money on coffee, cars, books, music, movies or whatever. It's their choice. But I understand you. I have my eye on this Bugatti Veyron. But why is it so expensive?

PS; 210€ = 275$ . Been playing for 10 months now. Still have enough donuts left. So for entertainment value. Not that bad.

I guess rallying for reduced prices we can all benefit from was foolish of me. What ever was I thinking? What a bunch of idiots. The price will never go down because a bunch of snotty people like you think you should either lie there and take it (not surprising) or completely miss out on the content. I sure do love freedom of speech though

This quote is from page 2. The point where I stopped reading.
    I agree with your point that the donuts are too expensive and I think most people would agree. However, your bad attitude and pi$$ poor grammar make you seem like a ranting a$$hole so people don't care what you say and/or are trolling you for entertainment.
  • SimonLYW
    164 posts
    edited May 2013
    SimonLYW wrote:
    and for those of u still stuck on the thousand dollar number....i could easily spend that decorating my town exactly how i want it which i shouldnt have to DERPPPPPP. and to the other idiots who think I have a problem with people having an opinion ive clearly stated that I respect their right to have it but pity tuem for their lack of intellect and dosagree with them. And to be clear not everybody in here said that the pricing doesnt meet its value. some peoe are pleased with it the way it is so obviously my insults are directed towards them. to the people that dont understand tue whole xoncept of this thread im sorry you cant wrap your uead around it. to the idiot who thinks spell checking means you are a smarter person WOW. Im typing on a touch screen phone and since i have enough faith in u guys to comprehend any typos and my posts arent being graded by a teacher then no i dont think punctuation dictates my intelligence. only a middle schooler would think that lol. as long as i get my point across and dont worry guys ill b here all day so u guys can sit and whine and complain about how i whine and complain too much haha. if ypur feelings are hurt then dont post in this thread ajd dont read it. and no im not gonna proof read this and cofrect the errors. yez i realize that "gonna" isnt a word so save yourself some time.

The point you are trying to make was that you believe that in game currency should be cheaper and that you dislike paying as much as you do for in game content, correct?

Discuss

I agree, I feel like the donuts are very expensive and have notice a steady price creep on items in game as well, though I understand why they're as expensive as they are. They do give us a ton of free donuts from time to time though, at least that's something right?

a great point but i feel like if theyd lower the price thy will see an increase in people who buy donuts so it should just about even out in the ed

I feel like from a business perspective that's the sort of move they'd make when the game is on its last legs and demand isn't so high. We do get the occasional Gil deals as a sort of midway option.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    @emmcee1 - Can we can a .gif suitable to fit this situation? :-)

To me this thread is going crazy......

crazy.gif

Quite suited for the occasion indeed. :twisted: :lol:
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2013
    BEST.THREAD.EVER.

Love how it blew up. Intercutting with hilarious clips and gifs...I really couldn't ask for anything better for such a thread title. :lol::lol:
  • brandonger546
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    SimonLYW wrote:
    SimonLYW wrote:

Discuss

I feel like from a business perspective that's the sort of move they'd make when the game is on its last legs and demand isn't so high. We do get the occasional Gil deals as a sort of midway option.

I suppose every dark cloud haz a silver lining. I suppose to them they would probably agree about the business perspective but i think a lot of people underestimmate the huge crowd a great value can attract (not to say it doesnt have a crowd already). For example I know of a few artists who have put out free mixtapes which gained them a massive fanbase so when they actually did come out with a retail album it managed to go gold and even platinum. i wish they would hold a crazy promotion. word of mouth and the internet are extremely powerful marketing tools when you combine them
  • Risk66
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    you talk about business...

principle of business --> supply VS. demand

23mill, top grossing game... CLEARY there is demand at the current prices, continue the supply.

to reduce prices at a time you are a peak sales is business ****....
  • brandonger546
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    Risk66 wrote:
    you talk about business...

principle of business --> supply VS. demand

23mill, top grossing game... CLEARY there is demand at the current prices, continue the supply.

to reduce prices at a time you are a peak sales is business ****....

Actually buinesses do it all the time and called them Promotions and sometimes tue promotions are so wildly successful that they keep it permanently...nobody is arguing that there is demand so im not sure what the purpose of your comment is. If you are trying to criticize I suggest you come back with something that has merit.
  • Risk66
    17 posts
    edited May 2013
    Actually buinesses do it all the time and called them Promotions and sometimes tue promotions are so wildly successful that they keep it permanently...nobody is arguing that there is demand so im not sure what the purpose of your comment is. If you are trying to criticize I suggest you come back with something that has merit.

Firstly, this is a debate. Stop being a child a making this personal with name calling a snide remarks.

Secondly, maybe if sales dipped, BUT they make record sales and the top grossing iSO game.

you do not reduce prices at a time you are getting record high sales......
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    There have been many sales where premium items have sold for a reduced price....they also had the donut sale, which gave extra donuts in each category....
  • paves4
    222 posts
    edited May 2013
    are you guys playing cards?
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited May 2013
    SHOCKING DISCOVERY
    Griffin23 wrote:
    Its coming from the guy who can't play a game fair :wink:

2NBMEzw.png

314558598_Lol_94249156205_xlarge.jpeg

This funny post needs to be reposted, I've missed so much these last couple of hours. Beginning to think this is a troll thread, but very amusing :lol:
  • show416
    28 posts
    edited May 2013
    ****, most i've spent on this game is less than $200 and I have all the items
  • SirLew1s
    197 posts
    edited May 2013
    listen-here.gif

This needs to be locked tbh.
    Its gone far enough.

There are the following:

People who reluctantly pay loads,
    People who are happy to pay loads,
    People who pay a little and are happy with that,
    People who dont pay anything,
    People who dont pay anything and get it all for free,

It doesnt matter which one you are, just play and enjoy the game, spend your money how you want and that is all there is to it. Nobody can and should not tell anybody what to do.
  • brandonger546
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    Risk66 wrote:

Firstly, this is a debate. Stop being a child a making this personal with name calling a snide remarks.

Secondly, maybe if sales dipped, BUT they make record sales and the top grossing iSO game.

you do not reduce prices at a time you are getting record high sales......

please point out where i called you a name? the only thing ill call you is a hypocrit mr. "that would be ****" if you cant post a mature response then what would possess you to think you deserve one back. i simply stated a fact im sorry if you are too sensitive to handle it. please reveal your sources that states they are getting "record high sales" at this point in time otherwise ill assume you made it up.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    I've got everything and I'm nowhere near that much money.
  • brandonger546
    88 posts
    edited May 2013
    SHOCKING DISCOVERY
    Griffin23 wrote:
    Its coming from the guy who can't play a game fair :wink:

2NBMEzw.png

314558598_Lol_94249156205_xlarge.jpeg

This funny post needs to be reposted, I've missed so much these last couple of hours. Beginning to think this is a troll thread, but very amusing :lol:

clearly youve missed the part where this was wrong and therefore makes no sense haha your jimmies got so russtled that u have to bring up old and invalid topics. desperate much? :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!