EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• Todg2784
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    Why am I unable to add friends or accept invites? I always get an unexpected error has occurred please try again later. I have tried logging out and logging back in again
  • aeaem
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    On IPhone with good Wifi (several locations).

The network really sucks. I spend more time trying to get into the game than I do actually playing the game. Yeah, I was at 16 once and got thrown back down to 6. But I keep trying, hoping to get Marge and the lemon tree back. But this network problem may be a reason to abandon the game. It is that bad. And I am really patient.

I get kicked out on entry into the game. On Bart's suggest retries. On Origin's failure to remember me. On updates -- oops partial updates could be a big problem. After Origin acknowledges me. AND WHILE I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF PLAYING OR WATCHING THE GAME.

This has got to be fixed. Get some more and better servers. We'll be a lot happier.
  • h1ve_m1nd380
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    Having an issue building Willies Shack. I have met all criteria but it will not unlock so that I may complete the associated goal.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

TY

-h1ve_m1nd380
  • ericsonj855
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    I recently leveled up to 23 and I have spent $100 on donuts and was very upset when my game was reset to level 1. I have tried reinstalling the app from my phone and my laptop through Itunes. I have the iphone 4s and did the software update to ios 6.0.1 and have had no success. I have an account under ericsonj855, please HELP!
  • MWood919
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Still can't get my Level 22 game back... this is infuriating! I spent all that time, and actual money, on building this thing up and really enjoyed the hell out of it... but EA can't cop to * up and losing the files of these players. Like too many companies, they don't give a * about the people who make them money, they just care about the money. Have they never heard of the idea of a "reputation"? This is how companies get a bad name and consumers start to boycott them or simply avoid their products in a general way... and before long, they're a pariah and then obsolete. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, EA!
  • sshap21712
    2 posts
    edited November 2012
    On both my iPad and iPhone, Tapped Out will not load.
  • MrChechi
    3 posts
    edited November 2012
    I have 2 accounts of this game, 1 in my iPhone and the other on my iPad, I HAVE PAYED A LOT OF MONEY FOR DOUGHNUTS and now THE GAME CRASHES ALL THE TIME making it impossible to play! it has been like this for 1 week now and it has become very frustrating as I CAN'T MAKE THE GAME WORTH ALL THE MONEY THAT I PAYED TO ENJOY IT. I can't visit any friends as I tap the visit icon it crashes and says it is under manteinance!!!

I hope you take inmmediate actions to solve this issue as A LOT OF US are SUFFERING FROM THE SAME PROBLEM!!

My account name is: cacamarina

Thank you.

• SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited November 2012
    Since this mornings update I have been unable to visit my friends springfields... The "cannot connect to server" error message with Bart comes up and I am taken back to the start up screen!!

Anyone else experiencing this?
  • mmreed11
    35 posts
    edited November 2012
    Since this mornings update I have been unable to visit my friends springfields... The "cannot connect to server" error message with Bart comes up and I am taken back to the start up screen!!

Yes. There was a thread going on this topic yesterday. It started for many of us just before the Thanksgiving update came out. I personally haven't been able to visit friends' towns for three days now. Getting the update hasn't fixed the issue. I know some people can still visit towns because I still get friends collecting/vandalizing in my town
  • braains301
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't been able to play Tapped Out all week from my iPad. it works on my work iPad (which I haven't updated to iOS6) fine. I've uninstalled and installed non stop and even updated this morning hoping I could play again. Also, when the game was working, I found that if i closed out of the game while it was on the boot screen, I would be unable to connect to the servers when i launched the game again.

I'm totally turned off to the game now. I can't get but so excited about new content when I can't even play anymore.
  • Ignyte
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    Crashing ever since Thanksgiving update.
  • chadzm
    1 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm @ level 22 but stuck on "Free Band-Aids with Every Cut Pt. 1" and not able to move forward.
  • Gelardi149
    8 posts
    edited November 2012
    Haven't been able to log in at all since the thanksgiving update - extremely disappointed. When will this be fixed ??
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited November 2012

Yes, I am.... At first I thought it was me, but I realize its not me it's the game...
  • mozstanz
    3 posts
    edited November 2012
    Yep. Tried every suggestion out here and I'm hosed. Can't get in. Nothing but crashes. EA, at the very least post some communication for your users so we know you're aware of the problem and you're working on it. The lack of communication is making the problem a thousand times worse.
  • robkeri911
    7 posts
    edited November 2012

Yes, I am.... At first I thought it was me, but I realize its not me it's the game...

Add me to the list. Two days now and I can't visit other neighborhoods and routine server errors.
  • edited November 2012
    Cant connect to server since the updates and the thanksgiving part.

I have tried 5 different internet connections, re installed the game many times, to no avail.
  • KokayaBlack
    10 posts
    edited November 2012
    @Mozstanz:

I couldn't agree more! It's frustrating...
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I can get into the game fine but as soon as I try to get into other springfield's it crashes not happy
  • edited November 2012
    You guys were supposed to give me a duff racer for the 24th season still no racer placed in my inventory even tho i played all weekend when the season started