EA Forums - Banner

Why is Grandpa Simpson trolling me?

News to me. Very odd. You should search and see if others have posted threads on this.

Replies

• BuckeyeAndy
    35 posts
    edited November 2012
    same here. many people are having same problem.

Grandpa is going crazy of talking stories lol
  • xDiima
    69 posts
    edited November 2012
    same.
  • edfactor
    7 posts
    edited November 2012
    Still happening after downloading the iOS update. I was really hoping that would fix it. Hopefully it'll get fixed with the Thanksgiving update...
  • c-rod970
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    News to me. Very odd. You should search and see if others have posted threads on this.

No. Maybe you should search for them, that way they can just reap the benefits of your typing skills and inquisitive mind, without having to read through the approximately 1000 other posts on that very topic for which they are posting for.

Sorry, must be the the late night trollish behavior coming out that would make me hit submit and post this ...
  • killerangl
    16 posts
    edited November 2012
    Same thing happening with me with gramps and Cletus
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    c-rod970 wrote:

No. Maybe you should search for them, that way they can just reap the benefits of your typing skills and inquisitive mind, without having to read through the approximately 1000 other posts on that very topic for which they are posting for.

Sorry, must be the the late night trollish behavior coming out that would make me hit submit and post this ...

Long, slow clap for both of you. :)
  • edfactor
    7 posts
    edited November 2012
    Just got the Thanksgiving update. Still happening. :(
  • adifiore860
    18 posts
    edited November 2012
    i've had the problem with characters repeated quests endlessly too. Skinner and Cletus just keep doing the same ones over and over and over again. The new update also fixed nothing. And all of the Halloween garbage is still there.
    This game is buggy and steals money. EA should be ashamed of such a flawed product.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.