EA Forums - Banner

I can't wait until this effing event is over with. I really can't.

Prev13
As annoying as it is, some people do have to resort to it to reach all the prizes.

But yes, I can see why everyone has had it with all those posts, as well.

Replies

  • Deadshot_DCU
    6345 posts Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Tired of these MFN snakes in this MFN game?
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    EGGS.
    ADD ME. EGGS!
    GIVE ME EGGS.
    ANY SPARE EGGS, MAN?
    NEED AN EGG BUDDY!

    My God.

    Yep, back to complaining about Do'hnuts and EA and Add-threads. Good thing some of us stay away from it all.

    And Dill1785s gone forever. But I have a feeling he's hiding in the dark somewhere,
    tumblr_lm0rphUyOe1qii6tmo1_500.gif
  • cassiayoung
    82 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Funny!
  • SPARTAAAAAAAA
    29 posts
    edited May 2013
    itt : a kid who's daddy paid for snake rocks/prizes. whines like a * about something that doesn't effect him. spoilt kids gonna spoil.
    well done sir. you have really contributed something useful.
  • 80sarcades
    117 posts
    edited May 2013
    Ah, the good old days :D
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited May 2013
    Or......you know......you could just stay away from the forums for the next 12-24hours....we wouldn't miss you...
  • sniperfx20
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    By far the WORST event. So tedious and annoying....

    Also I need some eggs!

    sniperfx20
  • KMEO
    124 posts
    edited May 2013
    And Dill1785s gone forever. But I have a feeling he's hiding in the dark somewhere,
    tumblr_lm0rphUyOe1qii6tmo1_500.gif

    I got scammed by that guy! Thankfully, I didn't give him more than 100 eggs! :)

    Good riddance.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited May 2013
    Or......you know......you could just stay away from the forums for the next 12-24hours....we wouldn't miss you...
    Whaaa?
    tumblr_m920cpYxpJ1qb0s4do1_r2_1280.gif:(
  • Joia478
    63 posts
    edited May 2013
    EGGS.
    ADD ME. EGGS!
    GIVE ME EGGS.
    ANY SPARE EGGS, MAN?
    NEED AN EGG BUDDY!

    My God.

    Wow, whine much? People just want to get everything, you come across way more annoying than the egg people.
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited May 2013
    I wenyT from tapping my brains out to get the motel to tapping my brains out for friends who won't finish anyways. My fingers actually hurt. What is the purpose of such a grinding update? To narrow down the number of players or to force everyone to buy stumps and logs or to narrow Dow the number of players to only those who will buy rocks, stumps and logs?

    Frankly if the boardwalk is this much of a chore I won't be happy. Whether you bought the rocks,stumps and logs or not you still had to tap 12500 snakes and it's just too much.
  • KMEO
    124 posts
    edited May 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    I wenyT from tapping my brains out to get the motel to tapping my brains out for friends who won't finish anyways. My fingers actually hurt. What is the purpose of such a grinding update? To narrow down the number of players or to force everyone to buy stumps and logs or to narrow Dow the number of players to only those who will buy rocks, stumps and logs?

    Frankly if the boardwalk is this much of a chore I won't be happy. Whether you bought the rocks,stumps and logs or not you still had to tap 12500 snakes and it's just too much.

    That's generally the idea of getting a reward. You do something to get something, as mundane and/or tedious as it is.
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited September 2013
    .
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • luckyblue_e
    19 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, screw that dill guy. I almost got scammed until I saw a thread about him. But I had already added him, and I can't delete friends, so instead of sending Lisa to the OS to free snakes, I sent her to his town. Jerk.
  • KMEO
    124 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, screw that dill guy. I almost got scammed until I saw a thread about him. But I had already added him, and I can't delete friends, so instead of sending Lisa to the OS to free snakes, I sent her to his town. Jerk.

    Makes you feel good, doesn't it? hehehe :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Tired of these MFN snakes in this MFN game?

    You asked for it,here it is
    snakes-on-a-plane-o.gif
    "Iam tired of these MFN snakes,in this MFN game!"
  • lvlimestoner
    12 posts
    edited May 2013
    KMEO wrote:
    That's generally the idea of getting a reward. You do something to get something, as mundane and/or tedious as it is.

    See, its a game. Its supposed to be fun.

    Instead it was all consuming. And kinda stupid. Did I do it? Sure did. Did it really break my interest in it? Sure did.

    I had alot of fun with Valentine's Day and the 7 actual real friends I had. Now I have 60 some TSTO "friends" whom I basically got for free, only know them from this event, and don't really care about.

    Some people play games for fun; some play because they feel they need to "win" it. I don't need to win it ever again.
  • ezezezez
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    I haven't been able to have eggs with my ham because of this game.
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited September 2013
    .
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Tired of these MFN snakes in this MFN game?

    You asked for it,here it is
    snakes-on-a-plane-o.gif
    "Iam tired of these MFN snakes,in this MFN game!"

    Nice, thank you :D


    No worries,thank you
    tumblr_lsvjyqbsS61r1ssano1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.