EA Forums - Banner

Squeaky voice teen from the mystery box!

Congrats! I was shocked when I got it too. It's very rare that u get him from the box! Since then I've just been getting hedges and trees

Replies

• Allbury86
    26 posts
    edited May 2013
    Yeah same I usually get crap stuff like hedges a fence a tree etc
    Only two good items I have had from it is lemon tree and the best so far which is squeaky voice teen

When did you get squeaky voice teen?
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    I got mine from Homer Buddha...damn.
  • ZEnigmatic13
    41 posts
    edited May 2013
    I hate how hedges and trees are considered "premium items"

They are pretty worthless TBH
  • MarkFCS
    47 posts
    edited May 2013
    My two additional accounts created for egg harvesting have both had a lemon tree this week. My main account still doesn't have one!
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013

Trees and hedges are not Premium stuff, unless you're talking about White Fences and Orange Tree, Apple Tree...
  • LSDAir
    51 posts
    edited May 2013
    Got the SVT from a mystery box as well. Moleman and Frink from the Buddha. As much as the boxes suck they do pay out when you're lucky.
  • yellowfairy133
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Got squeaky voice teen but can't use him he is still in my inventry, how do you use him?
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    Congrats! There's another character to visit Kruatyland! :D
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yep same.
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013
    Congrats! I'm still waiting for my SVT. I don't want to buy him as long as the 'second SVT stuck in inventory' glitch isn't fixed. BTW, I'm chuffed that this isn't yet another thread about that bug :lol: !
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    Good job man! I had to pay for my SVT But you got a 24 donut discount congrats :D
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    snarkmork wrote:
    Congrats! I'm still waiting for my SVT. I don't want to buy him as long as the 'second SVT stuck in inventory' glitch isn't fixed. BTW, I'm chuffed that this isn't yet another thread about that bug :lol: !

:thumbup:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    snarkmork wrote:

+2
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    snarkmork wrote:

+2

:lol:. I am frankly surprised that there isn't a sticky about that bug and other current glitches and stuff, because the amount of threads opened about that subject is beyond ridiculous now.
  • BevansDesign
    3 posts
    edited September 2013

I've started calling it the "Disappointment Box". There's nothing quite like opening that box on the 5th day to win...a shrub! Or a parking space! Or a fence! Or $100!

They really need to set the "quality" bar a bit higher on that thing.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013

I've started calling it the "Disappointment Box". There's nothing quite like opening that box on the 5th day to win...a shrub! Or a parking space! Or a fence! Or $100!

A super-mystery box for playing 40, 50, 60 days in a row where you are guaranteed to get a premium character or building seems like a good idea.
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013

I like the name Misery Box as it is often called here on the forum. It's quite catchy :D
  • craighk01957
    150 posts Member
    edited September 2013

A super-mystery box for playing 40, 50, 60 days in a row where you are guaranteed to get a premium character or building seems like a good idea.

I don't buy donuts so I like that idea as a way to get premium items.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!