EA Forums - Banner

Last hours for the Whacking Day updated

Prev1
I will never use donuts for anything related to speeding up.

I only have 7000 snakes and still looking for donations from people who have finished :/

Replies

• iarechanelle
    237 posts
    edited May 2013
    No donuts used. 15,500 snakes.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited May 2013
    14,200. No doughtnuts used. Slowed way down about 5 days ago. First bonus box was disappointing ($750), so I saw no reason to keep pushing for more.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I got the generators worth it for the non stress since the weekend
  • normajeanemm
    44 posts
    edited May 2013
    No Donuts used and currently at 24,000 snakes
  • albertronnie
    93 posts
    edited May 2013
    No donuts, started late and almost 13000 snakes. So relieved it's over!
  • MarkFCS
    47 posts
    edited May 2013
    Reached 12,500 snakes around 10pm last night. Not sped anything up, and not spoken to my wife and baby for the last week.

Relieved its over, but it does feel like an achievement!
  • Ironfit73
    46 posts
    edited May 2013
    Donuts : 0
    Snakes : 25041
    Eggs (Left) : 1455

Gave approx 4500 eggs just today and helped 4 people complete there last quest on wacking day just in time!

Good job done!
  • daftoldbird
    88 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I still need 1150 snakes to complete. Resisted the urge to use donuts. IM POOR!
  • porkpiesteve
    229 posts
    edited May 2013
    No donuts used 13,200 snakes, the last week had to do a lot of tapping to get the motel but got there
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited May 2013
    19900 trying to get to 20000 just incase that free egg thing is true. I used eggs to get the better license as well as buy snack rocks, stomps, and logs as well as other odd decorations as well as ninja homer.

I also wasn't able to play for almost a week due to not being able to access my town.
  • bryantvb84
    468 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    I used no donuts and reached 13,800 snakes.
  • nandamaung10
    66 posts
    edited May 2013
    13500 snakes and 0 donuts used. Ain't giving EA satisfaction of having ripped me off
  • drmalkie
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    I have 9,200 snakes. I've been playing hard, but i think my mistake was evenly distributing eggs and not getting an egg buddy until a few days ago. No donuts spent. Still trying for 800 today!
  • blackgryphon9999
    657 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    So, how many snakes do you have?
    Have you finished the event?
    Have you used donuts?

I have around 13.400 snakes, and used 0 donuts in this event.

What about you?

Just over 17,500 snakes
    Yes, I finished as far as I wanted to finish.
    I used about five donuts early on to get the whacking license. Turned out to be a good choice overall.
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    I haven't used donuts to speed up the snake prizes although I was very close to almost doing it. If I had more prizes that I didn't get atleast 5 or more then I might've considered. However when I was thinking about donuts I only had 2 more prizes to go for.

Currently I'm at 11925 snakes, still need 575 to get my last prize hope I can get it before the event ends!
  • actorguy73
    21 posts
    edited May 2013
    Just got to 12,500 at 7:50 EST this morning. Used 6 donuts I had earned previously from Level ups to speed up my lone snake rock to finish the last 30 eggs I needed.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited May 2013
    Bought 2 of each generator but no speed ups. But I'm at 24,664 or so as of this morning. Debating if I believe the rumor of some big bonus if you get to 25,000, but doubt it. If I have 12 hours left, I will hit that mark.
  • borce1976
    34 posts
    edited May 2013
    Have you used donuts?

What about you?

Seriously you didnt buy not even one premium item to increase your snake count during the wacking day promotion? I did not, have 50 friends and will be just short of the motel if it ends today. I dont know how you did it but right on if you did it without spending donuts.
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited May 2013
    borce1976 wrote:
    Have you used donuts?

What about you?

Seriously you didnt buy not even one premium item to increase your snake count during the wacking day promotion? I did not, have 50 friends and will be just short of the motel if it ends today. I dont know how you did it but right on if you did it without spending donuts.
    Nope, no donuts for me.
    Have done a lot of egg swaps with some friends.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm at 12,845 snakes and haven't used a single donut to buy any of the extra snake generators.

I've got 100 friends and visit them all each day (which takes a good 90 mins) and also I've had a great egg buddy that I've been exchanging eggs with for the last couple of days, and that's helped me get the motel. I wouldn't have done it without my egg buddy.

I think I'm going to miss out on the first bonus box but by the sounds of it, they're crappy anyway, so no biggie!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!