EA Forums - Banner

PLEASE EXTEND!!!

as much as i don't want it to be extended, i think 5 more days will do anymore i will throw my phone in a river

Replies

• bikehigh
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am so sick of chasing snakes around all frigging day and night. Can't wait for it to be over!
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    Oh yeah the snake collecting got crazy as the difference in numbers climbed. It started off with every 1000 snakes collected, then doubled to 2000 and the last two prizes are the hardest as they made it 2500. I am just a 1000 snakes away from my last prize. What I've noticed from talking to my other friends are, that if you're a smaller level it's easier to get a lot of snakes. However when you're a higher level you get a lot of eggs vs snakes when you whack them.

The snake collecting numbers should've been lowered or atleast just increased only by the 1000 snakes, 2500 is too much.
  • filipeonic650
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    does it end today or tomorrow we will still be able to get them???
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    This is just a hunch so don't take it as anything, but I think that even though they say the 9th we'll still have a couple of days to collect snakes. I only say this because I remember for the Valentines day special, they said it's going to end at a specific date, only for it to be extended longer. But again this is just a hunch, and anything really is possible. How far is every one in their snake collecting?
  • filipeonic650
    6 posts
    edited May 2013
    o/ Thank you!

i was afraid that on may 9 n the morning they would take the quest off! Like 4 hours from now!

countdown
    11.751 snakes
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    o/ Thank you!

i was afraid that on may 9 n the morning they would take the quest off! Like 4 hours from now!

countdown
    11.751 snakes

yeah but anything is possible because they didn't give us any final word of how they plan to end it. So I've been active yesterday and today trying to collect snakes. Oh I'm close I'm at 11,482 snakes.
  • RomeoRomance
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    Please don't.
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited May 2013
    As a warning, please don't have your hopes up that the event will be extended. Assume that the event will end on May 9th. It's hard to pinpoint a time since everyone is in different time zone.

Also, I believe the Valentine event was extended because there was some glitches with the server.
  • soulfire950
    2 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am at 11793 less than 750 to go
  • Dyl26
    171 posts
    edited May 2013
    I am at 11793 less than 750 to go

I know same here!! hope I can get it before tomorrow but I used up everything so I have to wait it out
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited May 2013
    Its not going to be extended. There is no reason to extend it. Suck it up, *.
  • chaffro
    3 posts
    edited May 2013
    To be honest, it would suck if they extended it; I'm not alone in having spent donuts to finish the final task because I knew I'd come up 200 or so snakes short even with another full day. I hope EA have a more manageable task in mind for later in the year. This one was riddled with problems and stress.

:evil:
  • 1979svo
    8 posts
    edited May 2013
    Do we have an ending time? I'm 400 snakes away from 12500.
  • SLotmanRJ
    44 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    No reason to extend? This was by far the most bug-ridden event I've seen in the game - and I've been playing for almost an year...
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    Its not going to be extended. There is no reason to extend it. Suck it up, *.

Truth you speak, Brutha.... Truth.
  • Genie_B88
    16 posts
    edited May 2013
    I agree! I am 3 prizes away from finishing and it's so frustrating I can never get a prize you make having to have too many snakes! An for Christmas too many of the other stuff! Make it easier! But extend it!
  • SHOLLIS
    4 posts
    edited May 2013
    Really don't want it extending but would be useful.need only 60 snakes to get bare chested Willie.
    One more day would definitely help.
  • urnytemare844
    4 posts
    edited May 2013
    I HOPE THIS GET EXTENDED 24 HRS ATLEAST BECAUSE WE HAD A BUNCH OF GLITCHES ........I REMEMBER LOOSING ALOT OF SNAKES IN THE BEGINING THAT DEF DEF WOULD COME IN HANDY RIGHT ABOUT NOW.........24HRS SHOULDNT BOTHER TOO MANY PPL ......PLEASE EXTEND THIS A FEW MORE HOURS...........THANK YOU TO ALL THAT TRIED TO HELP ME...........
  • Yakcall
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I HOPE THIS GET EXTENDED 24 HRS ATLEAST BECAUSE WE HAD A BUNCH OF GLITCHES ........I REMEMBER LOOSING ALOT OF SNAKES IN THE BEGINING THAT DEF DEF WOULD COME IN HANDY RIGHT ABOUT NOW.........24HRS SHOULDNT BOTHER TOO MANY PPL ......PLEASE EXTEND THIS A FEW MORE HOURS...........THANK YOU TO ALL THAT TRIED TO HELP ME...........

You know tha caps lock button. You can turn that off?
  • bkopp1
    350 posts Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree. Time to move on. Even with the glitches that I had (lose of whacking stick for 5 days, loss of snakes when I visited, constantly logging off) I managed to get to the hotel one full day early. I guess that is what makes these updates and limited time events fun, not everyone can get them all. I started around the Halloween update and was not able to get everything offered. Did I get on this forum and beg, plead, etc to get what I wanted? No, i just manned up and lived with it.

I do feel sorry for the individuals that had glitches, especially those that were out of a persons control. And I suppose I am going to upset and offend some people with this post, and I am sorry if I do. But as of 9am EST on 5/10/13 the whacking is continuing, so I hope most people will be able to get their items they want.

For the record I dropped 5-10 eggs in every one of my 50 friends almost every day. At the very least I left the eggs that I got when I whacked snakes. in return I averaged 5 eggs a day dropped in my town. I am not complaining because as I mentioned above I still managed to get hotel 1 full day early.

It has been a fun update, but it is limited and it is time to let it end.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!